OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Can people list their favorite places to buy clothes (stores and online)?
I really need some new pieces, both basics and stuff for fun. I just DON'T feel like I like any of the stuff I'm seeing, so I wonder if I'm just not looking at the right stuff. Nothing SUPER trendy (maybe that's why when I went into F21 today I got so annoyed. That and their stupid store layouts bug the bajeezus out of me), but as long as it's not awkwardly unwearable on anyone except models, I'm cool. I just need some different ideas of wear to look!

I shop mainly at Aeropostale, Hot Topic, Forever 21 (hehe.. Sorry about that), Hollister & Abercrombie (when they have sales). Also, ModCloth.com has cute clothes!
I feel like I can only shop f21 online- going in the store, I hate the look of EVERYTHING- very little hanger appeal. Also- who stocks clothes based on MOOD? Even if I liked something online, finding it in-store is near impossible. I do like some of their clothes, but some stuff is over-the-top 'trendy.'

I feel like I can only shop f21 online- going in the store, I hate the look of EVERYTHING- very little hanger appeal. Also- who stocks clothes based on MOOD? Even if I liked something online, finding it in-store is near impossible. I do like some of their clothes, but some stuff is over-the-top 'trendy.'

Yahh, it's so hard to find things in the store! I think their layout is a bit confusing, too. Their clothes are cute though (when they actually fit.. Their smalls fit like a medium on me)

Can people list their favorite places to buy clothes (stores and online)?
I really need some new pieces, both basics and stuff for fun. I just DON'T feel like I like any of the stuff I'm seeing, so I wonder if I'm just not looking at the right stuff. Nothing SUPER trendy (maybe that's why when I went into F21 today I got so annoyed. That and their stupid store layouts bug the bajeezus out of me), but as long as it's not awkwardly unwearable on anyone except models, I'm cool. I just need some different ideas of wear to look!

I mostly shop at American Eagle and PacSun!! They actually have decent quality clothes because when I get stuff at F21 it feels cheaply made and I feel like if I make one quick movement its all gonna tear. Also when I was at US Finals in Rhode Island last month the mall there had a store I LOVED called the Garage and it reminded me a lot of PacSun. I don't know where any others are located since its a Canadian store but their website is garage.ca.

I mostly shop at American Eagle and PacSun!! They actually have decent quality clothes because when I get stuff at F21 it feels cheaply made and I feel like if I make one quick movement its all gonna tear. Also when I was at US Finals in Rhode Island last month the mall there had a store I LOVED called the Garage and it reminded me a lot of PacSun. I don't know where any others are located since its a Canadian store but their website is garage.ca.
I LOVE GARAGE! some of their stuff has definitely changed over the past few years and its gotten more expensive (use to be terribly cheap) which is the only downside and they may not have online shopping (last time i checked they didnt which was like a year ago)

I'm OBSESSED with Garage. There's none near me (none in my state) but there's a mall in another state not too far from me that I sometimes go to, and I buy so much every time I go. Pacsun is my other favorite store too so that's probably why I love it so much!

Latest posts

Back