OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Scott Walker won the recall! Woo hoo!!
That's all. And voting is fun, feels good to be 18 and have a say (even if it's small) about what happens in my state.

oh my god i am so rattled right now my mom and sister are so inconsiderate i have to be awake at 6 and i went to bed at 10 because i slept 4 hours the night before well my mother and sister think it is soo awesome to turn the lights on when they come in my room and have the tv volume blaring and are practically YELLING when they are talking and i asked them to politely turn it down and they laugh in my face and call my dramatic AGH!R#^$#&Z**

oh my god i am so rattled right now my mom and sister are so inconsiderate i have to be awake at 6 and i went to bed at 10 because i slept 4 hours the night before well my mother and sister think it is soo awesome to turn the lights on when they come in my room and have the tv volume blaring and are practically YELLING when they are talking and i asked them to politely turn it down and they laugh in my face and call my dramatic AGH!R#^$#&Z**
Do you play/like/watch hockey? Because the things you say remind me of things that my friends that play hockey say :p ex: chirping, rattled

I have Jamfest Europe this weekend! I am so excited for my team to try to hold onto our title and make it x2 European and Grand Champions! Also so excited, (and apologies for my fangirlyness) but Coed Elite will be there! Ah! For a girl who has never been to Worlds this is like a dream come true to see come proper american cheer.

Miley Cyrus is engaged... :confused:
I'm dutifully ignoring that as much as possible, because it will probably be over in 5 years, or she will be pregnant within the next year. She's 'meh' to me.

BOARD ACTORS- Question. I have a chance to be potentially repped by a small boutique agency that's based out of New Jersey. However, I live in NYC. Should I wait to be repped by someone in NYC, or should I start here now and expect to move agencies anyway ('cause I would, once I got better/bigger)? I'm not sure this agency will do a ton for me right now as I'm just starting out credit-wise (despite doing this for a while), but I really don't have anybody I could ask about it. They do seem to get work for their clients, but I don't know if it's worth it. Uggh, this is when I wish I had a mentor.

Do you play/like/watch hockey? Because the things you say remind me of things that my friends that play hockey say :p ex: chirping, rattled
lol nawh, but my boyfriend, and his friends play, and one of my old towns was full of hockey obsessed guys and players

Partner stunted for the first time! Hit toss to hands, extension and prep lib. Not bad for a girl whos been a base for the last 7 years!

Back