OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My favorite stores are Pac Sun, American Eagle, and Garage(we have one in my mall!!). I also like to shop at Papaya sometimes they have really cute stuff and its CHEAP!
for shorts: abercrombie and hollister
other stores: charlotte russe, bp by nordstrom and sometimes kohls has cute tops.

Different subject but in addition to cheering for my all star team this year, I have high school tryouts tomorrow :)

lol watching some rando from my old town get chirped by cocky cheer probz on twitter is actually hilarious

#theonethingtwitterisgoodfor

#hashtagseverywhere

kristenthegreat I'm a big fan of Zara lately. Idk if you can buy there stuff online at this point, but go to the store if you get a chance! They have some cute stuff.

So somebody bought new venegances and used evolutions from me, and I want to the gym last week with the check... I didn't even think that someone would steal it.
And I just realized that the check isn't in there anymore... and the only place that bag has been is in the gym.
WHY ARE PEOPLE SO EVIL :( $85 gone.......

J
So somebody bought new venegances and used evolutions from me, and I want to the gym last week with the check... I didn't even think that someone would steal it.
And I just realized that the check isn't in there anymore... and the only place that bag has been is in the gym.
WHY ARE PEOPLE SO EVIL :( $85 gone.......

Well if you ask the person who bought them from u if the check has been cashed. If not then they can put a stop payment on that check and then send it to you again. The problem with that is they may have to pay like 30$ to do that but I know I would be willing to do it if I bought from you and just give you the difference.

So if I paid you $85 and the check was stolen
Then I would pay $30 and have my bank stop payment
And then I would send you that $55 that way you still get some money for them.

If it has been cashed in pretty sure they could find out who did it and then you might can go from there!

Sorry and good luck!

J

Well if you ask the person who bought them from u if the check has been cashed. If not then they can put a stop payment on that check and then send it to you again. The problem with that is they may have to pay like 30$ to do that but I know I would be willing to do it if I bought from you and just give you the difference.

If it has been cashed in pretty sure they could find out who did it and then you might can go from there!

Sorry and good luck!
Oh my gosh that is AWESOME advice thank you soooo much!!!
I'm gonna message and let them know!

J

Sorry and good luck!
So after freaking out.... my dad came home from his trip and says,"Oh I took the check in your purse and cashed it for you".

OMG. Thank the Lord!!! Bothers me that he went in my purse but hey I have the money!

My college added classes today online that I need to graduate for my degree, but I couldn't fit in originally due to time conflict (original choices were in class only). Now it looks like I should graduate when the quarter ends in August instead of December!

My favorite stores are Pac Sun, American Eagle, and Garage(we have one in my mall!!). I also like to shop at Papaya sometimes they have really cute stuff and its CHEAP!
for shorts: abercrombie and hollister
other stores: charlotte russe, bp by nordstrom and sometimes kohls has cute tops.

Different subject but in addition to cheering for my all star team this year, I have high school tryouts tomorrow :)

Papaya is great! I love all their stuff and it really is super cheap! I wish some of these stores aren't so expensive though.

Latest posts

Back