OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So I'm about to leave to go to dollywood with some of my guy friends and my best guy friend casually texts me and says "ill be like an hour late. I'm getting some stitches" oh... Okay?

So I'm about to leave to go to dollywood with some of my guy friends and my best guy friend casually texts me and says "ill be like an hour late. I'm getting some stitches" oh... Okay?

awtaag.gif

OK guys...I think the Lord is trying to tell me something. My co-worker has just told me about her husband's boss who is giving away 11-week-old Puggles...free...
They're officially the cutest things I've ever seen in my entire life. So I'm thinking a girl would be best, but what to name her? I mean, it would have to be cheer-related. "Nugget?" "Dub?"

OK guys...I think the Lord is trying to tell me something. My co-worker has just told me about her husband's boss who is giving away 11-week-old Puggles...free...
They're officially the cutest things I've ever seen in my entire life. So I'm thinking a girl would be best, but what to name her? I mean, it would have to be cheer-related. "Nugget?" "Dub?"

OMG do they have more? We're looking for a dog and we're not too far away from Richmond (wait, you're somewhere around Richmond, right? I'm not just imagining that I read that at some point, yes?) and a Puggle is just too perfect.

haha please call it nugget. That's great.

Latest posts

Back