OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Could I ask for a favor? Can someone just come and smack me repeatedly for deciding to do both allstar and high school cheer? Please, just hit me until my brain magically becomes smarter from all of the hits :banghead:

That might cause brain damage and do the opposite of what you want it to do... But heres a video of dolphins looking at themselves in the mirror to cheer you up!

So cute!

Could I ask for a favor? Can someone just come and smack me repeatedly for deciding to do both allstar and high school cheer? Please, just hit me until my brain magically becomes smarter from all of the hits :banghead:
freshman year i didn't even do football season just competition season with allstar & as soon as it started it made my life hell. running from one practice to another, cheering basketball games, competitions for both teams, etc. on top of school was just way too much i didn't even have enough time to breathe! there were actually times i had to be in 2 states in 1 day at different times to compete for each team it was horrible & that's why i never did it again besides the fact i hated the team in general. good luck girl :confused:

freshman year i didn't even do football season just competition season with allstar & as soon as it started it made my life hell. running from one practice to another, cheering basketball games, competitions for both teams, etc. on top of school was just way too much i didn't even have enough time to breathe! there were actually times i had to be in 2 states in 1 day at different times to compete for each team it was horrible & that's why i never did it again besides the fact i hated the team in general. good luck girl :confused:

It's official, I'm going to die. Come to my funeral Hannah

It's official, I'm going to die. Come to my funeral Hannah

YOU'RE NOT GOING TO DIE! i lived to tell my story;) kidding anyways the most helpful thing i would say is to plan & schedule your time. know where you have to be when & what needs to get done by when. if you want it to work you can make it work (for me it was hard to want to make it work since i was so miserable on the team i had to force myself to stick it out but i doubt think that's the case for you) YOU CAN DO IT! if you ever need to vent about how much stress/pressure you're under you can PM me cause i'll gladly listen & completely understand. i'm so happy i had cheer friends to vent to this past year with all the stress/pressure/mental breakdowns i had because junior year was the hardest school year ever for me + 2 teams for my allstar gym. it got tough but i'm alive & am thankful i had people to talk to. remember you're not alone!

She debuted it tonight!

safe to say i have fallen in love with tswift again i LOVE this new sound to her music, i was getting tired of all her old stuff same old boo hoo hoo (not like this song has any different theme) BUT IT SOUNDS FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC

and did i forget to mention this was the first song ive actually bought off of itunes :rolleyes:

Screenshot2012-08-14at25419PM.png

Please kill me now.

Today was my first day of school. I have all of my friends in my us history class. And I mean ALL of them. And im sitting next to my friend Austin, (the one who's parents take me with them to his fierce little sisters cheer competitions)... My teacher never shuts up either... This is going to be an interesting class.
And my biology teacher is hillarious. I love her.
OH and we got new high school uniforms today!

I found this amusing and thought I would share. My CP has an Instagram account and she just turned 8. I closely monitor it - I actually stay logged in on my phone and check it often for creepers. Tonight I saw this picture - look below at my response. (the picture is cut off - its two bottles of nail polish)

D74B150C-AA1A-493A-BCD1-59108BADA50C-902-0000013A837B80F3.jpg

Back