OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i just found out i have to cheer every game of the basketball season... basketball games are tuesday and thursday for sure and sometimes mondays and fridays. we have practice when we don't have a game. and how exactly am i supposed to have a job....? i'm the only girl on the team with a job and my coaches don't seem to understand that i can't cheer every day of the week and that they cant change a practice that ends at 5:30 to end at 7 because i work around cheerleading. the contract we signed states that the basketball schedule is groups 1 2 3 one game, 234 the next, 345 the next, 451, 513. not all cheerleaders cheer at every game. goodbye social life and having good grades. my coaches are RIDICULOUS.
Seriously hated high school basketball season. I always had tumbling Mondays 5-4, practice Mon, Wed, Thurs 5-8, and basketball games Tues & Thursdays 7-?

Can't wait for college basketball...just kidding. We have to cheer at game pretty much every weekend and sometimes we have a basketball game in the after noon and football game that night...super excited.

This is probably a strange question, but why are there so many cat pictures on the boards. I mean, I know this thing is cute in all, but why? :help:

kitten-in-a-bag.jpg
Hmmm I'm partly in fault. When threads get out of hand we used to go to just the cow. Or mean girls. But these days it's gone to cats :D haha basically you can't go wrong with an awesome cat meme.

i need some opposites at the circus like balloons and barbels
acrobats and strongmen etc. pleaassssse ill love yall forever

i just found out i have to cheer every game of the basketball season... basketball games are tuesday and thursday for sure and sometimes mondays and fridays. we have practice when we don't have a game. and how exactly am i supposed to have a job....? i'm the only girl on the team with a job and my coaches don't seem to understand that i can't cheer every day of the week and that they cant change a practice that ends at 5:30 to end at 7 because i work around cheerleading. the contract we signed states that the basketball schedule is groups 1 2 3 one game, 234 the next, 345 the next, 451, 513. not all cheerleaders cheer at every game. goodbye social life and having good grades. my coaches are RIDICULOUS.

girl, I had to cheer at every.single. home game for girls and boys, plus play off games. We had practice every day monday through saturday and had to share our time with the wrestlers so we had practice either 3-5 or 5-730. And the varsity games dont start until 7 at night so we had practice from 5-7 on game days then practiced. I worked sundays too. It's hard but it'll all work out. :)

As much as I hate the Yankees (Let's go O'sssss!) I found this. Very few truer words have been spoken.

"There may be people that have more talent than you, but there's no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do." -Derek Jeter

So, an earthquake just happened in Maine. Thought I was going crazy seeing my house in MA shake but turns out I was just feeling that! Crazy stuff!

So, an earthquake just happened in Maine. Thought I was going crazy seeing my house in MA shake but turns out I was just feeling that! Crazy stuff!
Was just about to post that there was an earthquake in Maine. Everyone posted statuses about it on facebook and I'm so mad I didn't even feel it! :(

Was just about to post that there was an earthquake in Maine. Everyone posted statuses about it on facebook and I'm so mad I didn't even feel it! :(
It was so weird! My whole house shook and my dad said it must be a helicopter. Sorry dad, helicopters don't make the house shake but nice try lol. First one I've ever felt in my 24 years. It was a 4.5 apparently, which makes me realize I have NO clue how people survive worse. Gotta say, despite the awful snow at times, avoiding most of the natural disasters (hurricanes, earthquakes, and tornadoes) is certainly a perk of New England!

i got two new pairs of uggs today- brace yourself for this.
1 pair i got brand new still in the box and plastic wrap that it comes in for $45.00
the other pair i got kind of used in the box, the only thing you could tell was used is the sole was a little worn out... $10.00. (i already have these in the same color but mine are SUPER worn out and dirty and have fat rolls... these look like they've never been worn besides the bottom sole. )
IM HAPPY!:D

Been listening to Radio Disney for an hour trying to hear the code word of the day so I can enter to meet One Direction. *fangirling*

i got two new pairs of uggs today- brace yourself for this.
1 pair i got brand new still in the box and plastic wrap that it comes in for $45.00
the other pair i got kind of used in the box, the only thing you could tell was used is the sole was a little worn out... $10.00. (i already have these in the same color but mine are SUPER worn out and dirty and have fat rolls... these look like they've never been worn besides the bottom sole. )
IM HAPPY!:D
eBay?

Latest posts

Back