OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
10sdn5g.png

has anybody else gotten this :S
kingston

Only up for 1 minute. Was testing something.

Take out the drinking lines and the "pretty f'd up" I think this song could honestly be a sick dance song.

Sharing this here because you guys will be nicer to me for suggesting such an odd song :p

I posted this on Facebook earlier; I'm so excited.

They taught her how to spin a couple weeks ago and had her doing drills. She only has tumble practice on Saturday so that's the only time she works on this but one day she will get there.

This was the first time she has done it running, yes she is spotted but this excites me. Y'all can keep scrolling its not a big accomplishment but i thought id share!

So, I've never actually seen an allstar team in person... sad I know :oops: Butttttt, my good friend and former teammate cheers for Planet Cheer rest. 5 and I get to go watch his practice! I'm soooo excited to see level 5 athletes up close :) :) plus Cat Haleys gonna be there so that just makes it so much better! :p

Homecoming was last night! The ex was there with the girl that sits next to me in math. I said hi to her and they ran.. Danced with one of my guy friends and had an awesome time. My knees are killing me though and I'm off to walk a 5K..

I posted this on Facebook earlier; I'm so excited.

They taught her how to spin a couple weeks ago and had her doing drills. She only has tumble practice on Saturday so that's the only time she works on this but one day she will get there.

This was the first time she has done it running, yes she is spotted but this excites me. Y'all can keep scrolling its not a big accomplishment but i thought id share!

I hate to be rude here, but that coach needs to let her do SOME of that. He's coming in WAY too early. She obviously has incredible potential, but if he continues to do that and expects her to full eventually he'll be in for a fun ride.
Coach aside, I'm absolutely loving seeing your daughter progress. I remember seeing her videos last year and how much she's growing and progressing and how much I think she'll be able to accomplish skill wise is incredible!

I hate to be rude here, but that coach needs to let her do SOME of that. He's coming in WAY too early. She obviously has incredible potential, but if he continues to do that and expects her to full eventually he'll be in for a fun ride.
Coach aside, I'm absolutely loving seeing your daughter progress. I remember seeing her videos last year and how much she's growing and progressing and how much I think she'll be able to accomplish skill wise is incredible!

Your right he does pretty much spot the whole thing. I'm sure he will spot it less but the first one on the video was actually the very first time she has done it running so I'm sure he was probably making sure she didn't do anything stupid. The last few weeks they were catching her in a layout and throwing her just so she could learn how to spin.

And thanks! It is so crazy to think how far she has come. I don't see improvement day to day but looking but it has all changed. This is Jaylen 2 years and 2 months ago-

I don't know if anyone has seen it but it is tragic

Jaylen trying back walk over!! | Facebook

What's funny I was so happy at this point; never thought she would get much farther!

Back