OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Your right he does pretty much spot the whole thing. I'm sure he will spot it less but the first one on the video was actually the very first time she has done it running so I'm sure he was probably making sure she didn't do anything stupid. The last few weeks they were catching her in a layout and throwing her just so she could learn how to spin.

And thanks! It is so crazy to think how far she has come. I don't see improvement day to day but looking but it has all changed. This is Jaylen 2 years and 2 months ago-

I don't know if anyone has seen it but it is tragic

Jaylen trying back walk over!! | Facebook

What's funny I was so happy at this point; never thought she would get much farther!
I remember those days of the cp desperately trying to kick over from a back bend....treasure those vidoes! I definitely do not have enough of them.

I really need to buy a new laptop because my laptop is completely cracking all over to the point I can't even open or close it without it cracking even more.

But my question is, is it worth it to preorder a laptop with Windows 8? I'm looking at a Toshiba Satellite S875-S7356 since it seems like an overall good laptop for my graphic design needs at $750 until I can actually afford a MacBook Pro that runs fast enough, lol.

Last weekend I re-visited Miami University of Ohio and UK. I'm pretty sure I'm applying early decision to Miami and UK is my second choice. It's so relaxing knowing where I wanna go. Now I just need to get admitted!

My bum has not left this charging station at Toronto for the last 5 hours. On the plus, I board my flight in an hour. Which includes me sitting on a plane for another 2 hours. Boo.

Also the boy and I are officially on a two year hiatus. I hate love. And I'm feeling particularly spiky and french (snaps for whoever gets that reference) since I've been listening to French Canadian announcements in this airport..I just want to drink wine in an adorable beret and be awesome. And make him miss my charming self. 'Cause I'm that fly..

So, my friend has a photography business, and she did a "senior pictures, take 2" kind of shoot with me yesterday because I wanted to and she gave me a deal. haha. She put one shot up on facebook last night as a preview--I can NOT wait for the rest!

143nmnn.jpg

My bum has not left this charging station at Toronto for the last 5 hours. On the plus, I board my flight in an hour. Which includes me sitting on a plane for another 2 hours. Boo.

Also the boy and I are officially on a two year hiatus. I hate love. And I'm feeling particularly spiky and french (snaps for whoever gets that reference) since I've been listening to French Canadian announcements in this airport..I just want to drink wine in an adorable beret and be awesome. And make him miss my charming self. 'Cause I'm that fly..
there is seriously nothing worse then pearson airport -.- my two years living in cali i spent many times wondering around there waiting for delayed flights looking for nothing to do the most exciting thing i did the whole time i was there was look at the wall of floating cubes

there is seriously nothing worse then pearson airport -.- my two years living in cali i spent many times wondering around there waiting for delayed flights looking for nothing to do the most exciting thing i did the whole time i was there was look at the wall of floating cubes
Yeah, and then my super-awesome self missed my flight connection..even though I was AT the gate. Because I fell asleep. Seeing as it was 11pm Ireland time for my body..

The stupid thing was, they were calling my name..as I'm sitting at the gate asleep. And clearly the only girl there..Nobody thought to poke me and go 'HEY..are you Kristen!?!?'

Yeah, and then my super-awesome self missed my flight connection..even though I was AT the gate. Because I fell asleep. Seeing as it was 11pm Ireland time for my body..

The stupid thing was, they were calling my name..as I'm sitting at the gate asleep. And clearly the only girl there..Nobody thought to poke me and go 'HEY..are you Kristen!?!?'
YYZ at its finest, they almost didnt let me and my sister on the plane once because they couldnt find us seats together... which was ridiculous considering i was 16 and she was 20.. yeah that right there was awesome

This is probably a strange question, but why are there so many cat pictures on the boards. I mean, I know this thing is cute in all, but why? :help:

kitten-in-a-bag.jpg

i just found out i have to cheer every game of the basketball season... basketball games are tuesday and thursday for sure and sometimes mondays and fridays. we have practice when we don't have a game. and how exactly am i supposed to have a job....? i'm the only girl on the team with a job and my coaches don't seem to understand that i can't cheer every day of the week and that they cant change a practice that ends at 5:30 to end at 7 because i work around cheerleading. the contract we signed states that the basketball schedule is groups 1 2 3 one game, 234 the next, 345 the next, 451, 513. not all cheerleaders cheer at every game. goodbye social life and having good grades. my coaches are RIDICULOUS.

Back