OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
mine was gone by the end of my 1st week of junior year.... haha
but in all reality I really do wish I would have tried harder in high school because now I don't have the grades to go to school out in california (im from michigan) which is something i've wanted to do since i was really little. I'm settling for in state schools :/
I don't know how true this is but my gym owner was telling me that your're more likely to get into an out of state college because the schools want the higher tuition. Her daughter got into UK, and we live in California. But I dont know how well she did in school and all that

I don't know how true this is but my gym owner was telling me that your're more likely to get into an out of state college because the schools want the higher tuition. Her daughter got into UK, and we live in California. But I dont know how well she did in school and all that
yeahh that is true. but I don't have any where near the grades the schools i was looking into want and also I would need scholorships in order to go there ( california state long beach, university of southern california, San Diego state) I also didnt bother taking the SAT because none of the Universities in Michigan require it.

yeahh that is true. but I don't have any where near the grades the schools i was looking into want and also I would need scholorships in order to go there ( california state long beach, university of southern california, San Diego state) I also didnt bother taking the SAT because none of the Universities in Michigan require it.
:O that's like a sin over herre in SC aha

Today was crazy. I'm in college and today was the first day I actually had classes, although some classes started last Friday there. Anyways, I was there by 8:30 for my 9:30 class. Um. . . I didn't find parking until 9:15. My gas light turned on ! :eek:. It was horrible.

:O that's like a sin over herre in SC aha
same in jersey! haha we take the SAT and some people take the SAT subject tests and/or ACT along with it, but EVERYONE takes the SAT. I myself didn't take the ACT, but I didn't apply to any schools that require it over the SAT..if there even are any? lol

same in jersey! haha we take the SAT and some people take the SAT subject tests and/or ACT along with it, but EVERYONE takes the SAT. I myself didn't take the ACT, but I didn't apply to any schools that require it over the SAT..if there even are any? lol
just every university and college in Michigan... lol

so i leave to move back into my dorm thursday morning, its now 3am on wednesday and i have yet to find the motivation to pack. i need to stop procrastinating

Back