OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I hate using my desktop, because I always feel like the camera attached to the top is filming me. Haha, I don't do anything weird, but I wonder where the footage would go, and I always feel like I'm being watched. :help:

I feel like that with my laptop. I feel like someone has turned the camera on without me knowing and are watching. I cover mine with a little post-it when not in use.

This week is going to be a rough one for me. Thursday will mark 1 year since my nephew died and it is bringing back all the emotions I felt over the past year. I started having nightmares of reliving that morning over and over again. So I apologize to anyone ahead of time if I am grouchy towards them in any posts.

I feel like that with my laptop. I feel like someone has turned the camera on without me knowing and are watching. I cover mine with a little post-it when not in use.

This week is going to be a rough one for me. Thursday will mark 1 year since my nephew died and it is bringing back all the emotions I felt over the past year. I started having nightmares of reliving that morning over and over again. So I apologize to anyone ahead of time if I am grouchy towards them in any posts.
I'm glad I'm not the only paranoid laptop user :eek: And I'm sorry about your nephew :(

soo my friend went to give blood yesterday, and they wouldnt take his blood or even let him fill out a questionnaire because he "looked gay".

seriously? smh. i cant even find the words to express my frustration.

Is it weird that I kind of wish school starts soon? I still have 3 weeks, but I kind of want it to be sooner so I can start to get all this college stuff over with haha.

soo my friend went to give blood yesterday, and they wouldnt take his blood or even let him fill out a questionnaire because he "looked gay".

seriously? smh. i cant even find the words to express my frustration.

He should look into filing a report because that is discrimination and against the law. That Red Cross worker can lose their job. (that is if they told him flat out that is the reason they denied him)

He should look into filing a report because that is discrimination and against the law. That Red Cross worker can lose their job. (that is if they told him flat out that is the reason they denied him)
apparently its their policy because of risk of HIV/AIDS. which is ridiculous, that disease is not exclusive to homo or heterosexuals.

apparently its their policy because of risk of HIV/AIDS. which is ridiculous, that disease is not exclusive to homo or heterosexuals.

If this is the Red Cross and he is not gay therefore answering his questions that he has not had sex with the same sex and has used protection then they cannot deny him because he "looks" gay. The blood that is donated has to be tested before being sent to hospitals anyway. Now if he is gay and answered that during the questions portion then they can deny him because of the risk of HIV.

I am so sorry. My books if bought at school are only $175. What classes are you taking that equal up to 13 books?!?!?

well, I'm taking six classes this semester. but my visual communication and broadcast & news editing classes are requiring a ton of books each. vis comm requires books for photoshop, indesign and some other program, plus the actual vis comm book. i forget the 5 i need for broadcast and news.

Back