OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I have to hang out with my mom's boyfriend and his kid and my mom today and they all irritate me so much it makes me want to punch all of them in the face. I just want to hang out with my dad but stupid custody laws say I can only be with him every other weekend and once a week. Is 16 not old enough to decide where I want to live?!

I have to hang out with my mom's boyfriend and his kid and my mom today and they all irritate me so much it makes me want to punch all of them in the face. I just want to hang out with my dad but stupid custody laws say I can only be with him every other weekend and once a week. Is 16 not old enough to decide where I want to live?!
im in the saaaame boat girl.
i just got a car though and now i go to my dads every weekend. screw custody laws, i love both of my parents.

i had my first varsity football game as a cheerleader ever.
it was so fun! and we were on tv and errthaang.
they took lots of pitures of the cheerleaders and i want them to post them online already but theyre slacking so harddd

Anyone know a good website to watch full episodes of Cheerleader Nation?! Lol I tried youtube but Lifetime took it down, :(

im in the saaaame boat girl.
i just got a car though and now i go to my dads every weekend. screw custody laws, i love both of my parents.
I get my license in about 6 months and I'm making up my own dang schedule when I can drive. The only problem is my mom gets all mad about child support and such because apparently if I'm at my dad's more she gets less money. Soooo frustrating

I get my license in about 6 months and I'm making up my own dang schedule when I can drive. The only problem is my mom gets all mad about child support and such because apparently if I'm at my dad's more she gets less money. Soooo frustrating
its less money she has to pay too. for food and water and power for one person. like, im at my dads now, im not using water (showering, toilets, sinks, etc.) at my moms, im not eating food or having her pay for meals for me, and im not using any lights over there. so she doesnt have to pay for me this weekend.

I absolutely hate studying. I have never really sat down and studied for something until now..and i'm a sophomore in college lol..its terrible.

I absolutely hate studying. I have never really sat down and studied for something until now..and i'm a sophomore in college lol..its terrible.
I'm like this. I do want to do well, but I just don't have the inclination to sit down and study.

My day was complete after my long 11 hour drive to move to GA when I saw the Marietta exit and found out I have a Publix by my apartment.

Back