OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I Have never understood why this new sr restricted 5 division isn't considered a worlds division. -___-

I've never understood why there was this division if they can't go to worlds. I know people are like "it's a crossover division" either you have it or you don't. Stick to level 4, take a bunch of classes, and next year you'll be all set.

I've never understood why there was this division if they can't go to worlds. I know people are like "it's a crossover division" either you have it or you don't. Stick to level 4, take a bunch of classes, and next year you'll be all set.

See that's where I differ. Level 4 and 5 are completely different. Stunting, jumping, tosses, everything. If you have a kick but sr open team doing everything BUT doubles. Then why isn't it considered a worlds team? When I know haft those small senior teams at worlds threw nothing but fulls and hAd 2 or 3 doubles in their routines

I Have never understood why this new sr restricted 5 division isn't considered a worlds division. -___-
IMO, the best restricted teams should not win a world's title when their scores cannot compete with any other level 5 team.
Love Spice and all but they did not come anywhere near touching CEA, WC, or MT even with the addition of Green girls. And sure, a lot of small senior teams throw mostly fulls but there's a HUGE gap between them and Panthers. If anything.. a true restricted team should just dump everyone under 12, enter a real worlds division, get a bid, then see where their score lands them.

IMO, the best restricted teams should not win a world's title when their scores cannot compete with any other level 5 team.
Love Spice and all but they did not come anywhere near touching CEA, WC, or MT even with the addition of Green girls. And sure, a lot of small senior teams throw mostly fulls but there's a HUGE gap between them and Panthers. If anything.. a true restricted team should just dump everyone under 12, enter a real worlds division, get a bid, then see where their score lands them.

Which I get what your saying but spice kicked tail at worlds. No question asked. & what I'm saying is why doesn't sr open be a division at worlds just like any other division. That's my question. There are some great teams in this division, spices routine by april was worlds ready that's why they beat lrg sr teams that have been in that division for years. Yeah they might not have come close to CEA or wc but come on now that's CEA and WC your talking about. Any team that places in the top 10 in that division should be happy. It's one of the hardest divisions

Which I get what your saying but spice kicked tail at worlds. No question asked. & what I'm saying is why doesn't sr open be a division at worlds just like any other division. That's my question. There are some great teams in this division, spices routine by april was worlds ready that's why they beat lrg sr teams that have been in that division for years. Yeah they might not have come close to CEA or wc but come on now that's CEA and WC your talking about. Any team that places in the top 10 in that division should be happy. It's one of the hardest divisions
Spice killled it at worlds.. but they weren't going out there expecting anything.
I think the biggest issue I have with restricted being its own division is that a team like Spice would be winning a world's title.. putting them in the records as being on the same caliber as F5, Twist and Shout, Panthers, Cali, Brandon, ACE, Top Gun, and GymTyme. They aren't a true level 5 division though.. if you want to go after that true level 5 title do what Spice did.. enter one of those divisions.

Soo, my life has been awfully crazy recently. and now im going to be super bussyyy for the next 3 weeks. So i have my drivers license in the state of nevada. I now live in ohio, so i went to the bmv the other day to take the written test and get my ohio license. Because i am under 18 i have to meet the requirements for a 16 year old to drive, even though i already have my license. the requirement i am missing is 8 hours of driving time with a driving instructor. I have already taken drivers ed, but in nevada driving with an instructor is not required. Long story short, now i have to take drivers ed again. the messed up part is that i will be legally driving myself with a valid license to drivers education so that i can learn how to drive. Basicallly this week, and next week, and one day into the week after that, i have drivers ed from 6-10pm. UGH

Soo, my life has been awfully crazy recently. and now im going to be super bussyyy for the next 3 weeks. So i have my drivers license in the state of nevada. I now live in ohio, so i went to the bmv the other day to take the written test and get my ohio license. Because i am under 18 i have to meet the requirements for a 16 year old to drive, even though i already have my license. the requirement i am missing is 8 hours of driving time with a driving instructor. I have already taken drivers ed, but in nevada driving with an instructor is not required. Long story short, now i have to take drivers ed again. the messed up part is that i will be legally driving myself with a valid license to drivers education so that i can learn how to drive. Basicallly this week, and next week, and one day into the week after that, i have drivers ed from 6-10pm. UGH
It could be a lot worse! I knew a kid that moved states and could have gotten his license before he moved but didn't. When he arrived in his new state he had to re-log all of his driving hours because they weren't valid anymore. He needed 40 hours of driving with a parent.

wow. im so glad ive been waiting all weekend for pictures from last weeks game.

the photographer had his lense pointed at me literally the entireeee halftime performance. i was so excited to have some good action shots.

and they finally posted them...... no cheerleader pictures. awesome :mad:

Pictures?!

2e4itrk.jpg

1javc7.jpg

2ronyqd.jpg

20kveyr.jpg

28cojrc.jpg

30rp8ud.jpg

2yxgemw.jpg

2q34qc3.jpg

Back