OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i burnt my throat on a brownie yesterday and i have to eat apple sauce and drink water all week -__-

I think I have strep... :( Because two girls in my class thought they had it friday and were at school and today one girl on my team might have it!!! I get it like no ones buisness, last year I had it 8 times! :eek: I had my mom look in my throat and there were two white pockets! Ughhh this sucks. Making a doctors appt tomorrow though!

SO today i got to the gym to my my hour a week for this week and last week at the same time before practice. and my coach is all "i have a present for you... " and i'm like what could it be oh my headband?1 then i think oh no wait maybe it's the prototype!! so we go into the office and there it is... The Gem... sitting there calling my name. the new boys uni is sooooooooo hott. i can't wait to get the actual one although since they had the prototype made to my measurement i don't really NEED to pay for one now except the pants are wrong, but anyway, i'm too obsessed. i'm in love with this thing. and after the owner approves it she's never gonna see it again unless i'm wearing it...
and that means now i can get my for real one with some tweaks and cal it my "Day 2" hahah. i'm legit too obsessed about this competition needs to start nowww.

I have my Sharkapellas audition tomorrow (As @SharkDad said it's a group of singing sharks with no music) and I'm kinda nervous... I'm not good at scales or arpeggios and those are part of the audition process... :/ good news is we have our first official football game tomorrow!! :D It just happens to be against my little brother's team (we go to different high schools) :p

This sounds cool. Let me know how it goes.

Maybe we need to start some shark team pen pals

you would think it would be a lot easier to find sources to write a history paper about the counterculture--or more specifically the woodstock nation.

i know tons of stuff about it (i WISH i grew up during that time period--it seemed awesome) but i don't have any solid primary sources. urgh.

I think I have strep... :( Because two girls in my class thought they had it friday and were at school and today one girl on my team might have it!!! I get it like no ones buisness, last year I had it 8 times! :eek: I had my mom look in my throat and there were two white pockets! Ughhh this sucks. Making a doctors appt tomorrow though!
I used to get it ALL the time, too! I got my tonsils taken out and I've gotten once in like 3 years. I did it during the summer and only had to rest for a week or so.

you would think it would be a lot easier to find sources to write a history paper about the counterculture--or more specifically the woodstock nation.

i know tons of stuff about it (i WISH i grew up during that time period--it seemed awesome) but i don't have any solid primary sources. urgh.
Last year in my history class we watched a movie called '1968 with Tom Brokaw' and it was great for information about the counterculture. It did a great job of pulling many different elements of the time into one connected idea which was really cool. If you could get your hands on that, it would probably be really helpful. I believe there is also a documentary on Woodstock itself as well.

Last year in my history class we watched a movie called '1968 with Tom Brokaw' and it was great for information about the counterculture. It did a great job of pulling many different elements of the time into one connected idea which was really cool. If you could get your hands on that, it would probably be really helpful. I believe there is also a documentary on Woodstock itself as well.

yeah I found the documentary--now i just need to find the time to watch it haha. but i'll see if i can find the tom brokaw movie. i just need stuff i can use for footnotes, because, unfortunately, my own knowledge doesn't count. haha

Back