OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
LOL, this I totally agree with. My professors are always our "clients" and if you don't follow the correct steps that you would with a "real world" client, then you can say bye bye to passing your class.. either that, or prepare to be put down after you present or turn your work in. :confused:
haha yup, just drives me crazy i wanna put them in class with me to show them what actually goes on lol

My life is so confusing right now. My ex keeps coming in and out of it. Yells and threatens me one minute, the next, calls me and sends me a message on Facebook saying he called me and I didn't answer. I don't contact him at all anymore nor do I respond to anything he says/does towards me. This is just getting old. I cut him out months ago after the last time he (and his friends he sent on me) said some not so nice things to me. I'm more worried at this point that I'll end up running into him at school at some point (we go to the same college now) and I feel so unsafe, like I have to watch my back all the time, because of it. :banghead:

Sarah if you feel unsafe speak to someone in the administration of your school. At the very least they should tell him to leave you alone but they can also help in other ways like maybe moving you to a different dorm so he doesn't know where you are etc. good luck!

My life is so confusing right now. My ex keeps coming in and out of it. Yells and threatens me one minute, the next, calls me and sends me a message on Facebook saying he called me and I didn't answer. I don't contact him at all anymore nor do I respond to anything he says/does towards me. This is just getting old. I cut him out months ago after the last time he (and his friends he sent on me) said some not so nice things to me. I'm more worried at this point that I'll end up running into him at school at some point (we go to the same college now) and I feel so unsafe, like I have to watch my back all the time, because of it. :banghead:

Please tell me you keep pepper spray around your neck when walking by yourself! Stay safe!

Sarah if you feel unsafe speak to someone in the administration of your school. At the very least they should tell him to leave you alone but they can also help in other ways like maybe moving you to a different dorm so he doesn't know where you are etc. good luck!
Well I go to a community college, so I drive everyday. But it's a relatively small campus (in terms of colleges) and there aren't but so many buildings to take classes in, and I know full well (due to the past), that the classes he takes are in a nearby building around the same times. It might be worse that he knows where I live, but luckily, last I knew, he doesn't have a car and he lives a good 30-40 minutes away.

Please tell me you keep pepper spray around your neck when walking by yourself! Stay safe!
I have thought about investing in those things of pepper spray that you keep on your keys, but not just because I'm uncomfortable around him, but because I also go to a downtown, urban campus though, where thefts/robberies are a daily thing. And I've also learned that whenever I walk to my car, I should always have my keys out anyway so I'm not fumbling around in the parking lot trying to find them.

I hate to double post but..

I finally came out of the Fierceboard closet and showed my mom the official shirt (cause I figured she'd see me wearing it sooner or later..) and then explained to her what this whole deal is.. now she knows about all my retired cheerleading shenanigans. :eek:

My team had a girl quit last night two weeks before our last competition -_- so for the second time in the past two weeks we have had to pull a girl from our senior three team to fill in on our senior four team. Her stunt is hitting really well though! And they switched everyone in the pyramid around last night too, and it's hitting better than it did before! Blessing in disguise after a very rough season...?

Wrote a letter to my mom to convince her to let me go to worlds seeing as I'm 17 years old and somehow she doesn't see how important this is to me after 11 years of cheer. Come home to find it in the trash can. LOL thanks mom even though last year you told me if I saved my money I could go. A year later and I have all the money plus some and she wants to act like she didn't say it. Parents...
If I was your mom, I'd let you go. In fact, I'd probably want to go with you. Some parents just don't understand the importance of going to Worlds. Save the money, next year you will be 18 and hopefully you can plan your trip!

If I was your mom, I'd let you go. In fact, I'd probably want to go with you. Some parents just don't understand the importance of going to Worlds. Save the money, next year you will be 18 and hopefully you can plan your trip!

Thank you :) It just makes me so mad because she always does this. Tells me things to make me shut up about it, but if I bring it back up she "never said it" even though this time I have a witness (my Godmother) who heard her say it. I wouldn't make her go to a cheer competition all the way in Florida for nothing you know? I even tried to find a group of local friends to go with me so she wouldn't have to go, but of course, no cheerleaders here see the importance of worlds or act like they aren't cheerleaders in the first place. I love my mom, but I just wish she would stop treating me like I'm a 5 year old asking for a toy I'll play with for 1 day. I'm 17, buying my own things, with my own money, I can make competent decisions.

Back