OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ugh, I was super duper Team Sean.... So sad... But Jef over creepy Arie anyday!
Oh my goodness thank you! I thought I was the only one who thought that he was creepy! Plus he wears makeup. I see that orange line dude you can't fool me!! Plus she only liked kissing him. I felt like he was eating her face. Jef's kisses were sweet! Not,"I'm going to sit here and eat you!"

Oh my goodness thank you! I thought I was the only one who thought that he was creepy! Plus he wears makeup. I see that orange line dude you can't fool me!! Plus she only liked kissing him. I felt like he was eating her face. Jef's kisses were sweet! Not,"I'm going to sit here and eat you!"

No, he is a creeper for sure. I feel like he is real shady, and just saying what she wants to hear. I think if she picks him, they'll break up in a month because he will be a totally different person. Jef is genuine and sweet, just so not the type I expected her to be into. I hope it's him though!

Fangirling here a bit but Courtney Pope shimmied two of my designs in the "Design Your Own Uniform" thread! Mamarazzi AND CEACoach shimmy me in one week? I feel like I've died and gone to Fierceboard heaven

im in a terrible mood i swear today went from amazing to awful, had a good day at work finished at 1:30 and got a text from my best friend saying that a boy we went to school with in grade 7 got hit by a car and passed away, i never was amazing friends with him but hes the first person i know to pass away and he was just such an amazingly happy funny guy that everybody was in love with, add this in with a lack of sleep, arguing parents, being angry with my job and that puts me in an awful mood

sorry for the depressing post yall but i needed a rant

I cannot even watch this live courtroom video of the CO killer... He is creeping me out. Is he about to cry? It is like it just hit him-"oh crap, I messed up..." What?! I just cannot get over it. This is just blowing my mind.

Hey Irish people-
It looks like I'm heading back to Ireland in October to visit the boy (I go 'I'm worried you won't have time to visit with me and I don't want to take you away from work'..he goes 'I'll make time if I have to..' *awww*)..but we want to do something a bit 'more'.

Hey! If you're in Dublin, give us a shout..! You're very welcome to come and say hey. We have nationals mid October too, so we'd be bustin our butts off in October, best time to come and see Wildcats/Strike Force.

I cannot even watch this live courtroom video of the CO killer... He is creeping me out. Is he about to cry? It is like it just hit him-"oh crap, I messed up..." What?! I just cannot get over it. This is just blowing my mind.

obviously he is deranged and psychotic.. but for some reason one of the things i find creepiest about him is that they found his account on adultfriendfinder and a month ago he updated the headline thing to say, "will you visit me in prison?" so he could organize sex while he is in jail.

i just can't even.

How does someone that seemed to have it all going his way do something like this? Heck, how does ANYONE do something like this?!

I'm having a hard time coping with a friends death. I'm still in disbelief. I keep waking up hoping to get a text from him that this is all a really bad nightmare, and that it isn't real. He can't be gone. He can't.

I'm sorry, but he looked fake. Maybe I'm reading to much Jodi Picoult, but if he's going to plead Insanity..he's doing a terrible job of pretending. Makes me sick.

How does someone that seemed to have it all going his way do something like this? Heck, how does ANYONE do something like this?!
The funny thing is- most people who commit these violent crimes are DEPRESSED. A few are derange psychos, like the Harris kid from Columbine. The other shooter was depressed. No excessive bullying or anything crazy- he had HEARTS in his diary for goodness sake! The article I read also mentioned something about how a certain percentage of people who had gone on to commit mass murder had attempted suicide or shown other severe signs of depression. Depression is anger turned inwards at themselves for a perceived lack of something or failure.

Back