All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes! I love that about my current uni. It allows me to wear the proper bra and keep everything where it belongs. Lol. Since I have entered back into the all star world (I've been back since 2010) I have been very lucky to have very well made unis that allow for the proper type of bra!

I have never cheered, but let's just say that I don't run for fear of getting two black eyes :) That is why I am a card carrying member of the bra brigade -lol ;)

Ok so I havent been on here in a long time and this is one of the first things I see... What is the world coming to if this is what people want to compete in?! I am on the bustier side wearing a 36D as opposed to many of my teammates that wear like an A or B and in a top where I can wear a regular bra/sports bra it is sometimes difficult for me so I couldn't imagine wearing this to compete in. I surely hope.its a prototype and no one actually has to compete in this...
Off-topic, but what kind of sports bra do you wear? I'm around that size and I can't find one that works to keep them in place without another one over it

Off-topic, but what kind of sports bra do you wear? I'm around that size and I can't find one that works to keep them in place without another one over it
Well for competition purposes I usually have to wear a sports bra over a normal racer back bra. For practice I have a couple really good sports bras that come from lane Bryant. I know it sounds funny bc I'm not that big but their bras fit and they're very supportive.

Well for competition purposes I usually have to wear a sports bra over a normal racer back bra. For practice I have a couple really good sports bras that come from lane Bryant. I know it sounds funny bc I'm not that big but their bras fit and they're very supportive.
Thank you! I'll try that! It just isn't fun when your chest is the biggest on your team by a long shot so whenever I can find someone with a chest like mine I take that chance to see what they do!

Thank you! I'll try that! It just isn't fun when your chest is the biggest on your team by a long shot so whenever I can find someone with a chest like mine I take that chance to see what they do!
Oh I completely understand. There's only one other person on my team that's even close and she just wears multiple sports bras. What gets me is when there's girls that purposely wear multiple bras to look bigger... And I just think why would you do that. I would feel great if I could get away with just wearing one bra. Lol.

Random uniform question. @ScottyB I just noticed that Kansas' uniforms have the Adidas logo on them. Are they made by Adidas or by Varsity and then just have the Adidas logo since KU athletics is sponsored by them?

Lululemon makes an incredible sports bra for larger bust - it's called the 'Ta Ta Tamer' :) It has sleek lines, amazing support, adjustable crossable shoulder straps and adjustable hook and eye closure in the back(no more doubling up on sports bras or struggling to pull them down over 'the girls'! ;-) It also has thin removable cup liners. It's a little more pricey, but the quality and features are worth it. Best sports bra I've come across for those needing more support. ta ta tamer ii (c-e cup) | women's bras | lululemon athletica

Last edited:
I was watching the CMA's. One of the performers was wearing a dress with skin colored mesh down both sides of the dress. Yikes it looked weird. Hopefully the mesh trend doesn't head in that direction.

Lululemon makes an incredible sports bra for larger bust - it's called the 'Ta Ta Tamer' :) It has sleek lines, amazing support, adjustable shoulder straps and adjustable hook and eye closure in the back(no more struggling trying to pull down a sports over 'the girls'! ;-) It also has thin removable cup liners. It's a little more pricey, but the quality and features are worth it. Best sports bra I've come across for those needing more support. ta ta tamer ii (c-e cup) | women's bras | lululemon athletica
I'm gonna have to look that up. Thanks for the info!!

Oh I completely understand. There's only one other person on my team that's even close and she just wears multiple sports bras. What gets me is when there's girls that purposely wear multiple bras to look bigger... And I just think why would you do that. I would feel great if I could get away with just wearing one bra. Lol.
How and why?? One bra is uncomfortable enough! I always get my close friends touching them randomly and I'm like "You're girls too. You know how they feel. I promise they don't feel different because they're bigger." And for football games, we do jumping jacks when we hit a certain number of points, and we hit that many at every home game. I hadn't figured out what to do, so those jumping jacks are evil. And every time, it never failed, my friends would stand and cheer for me from the sideline after I did my jumping jacks. It was irritating to say the least

How and why?? One bra is uncomfortable enough! I always get my close friends touching them randomly and I'm like "You're girls too. You know how they feel. I promise they don't feel different because they're bigger." And for football games, we do jumping jacks when we hit a certain number of points, and we hit that many at every home game. I hadn't figured out what to do, so those jumping jacks are evil. And every time, it never failed, my friends would stand and cheer for me from the sideline after I did my jumping jacks. It was irritating to say the least
I don't know why. I think its insane. I guess that want the attention. Who knows. And I can relate. People always wanna touch them. I promise they're just like yours. Just bigger. Haha.

So I'm not the op but I found an awesome sports bra and I'm a ddd. It's by Freya and I got it at Soma.com although I know other sites have them too. I was wearing 3 sports bras before and with this you only need one and it's actually comfortable and doesn't squish you!

So I'm not the op but I found an awesome sports bra and I'm a ddd. It's by Freya and I got it at Soma.com although I know other sites have them too. I was wearing 3 sports bras before and with this you only need one and it's actually comfortable and doesn't squish you!
Thank you! I'll look into it!

Totally agree! I'm not on board with the skort hate. Of course, I never competed in one, but I worked at a gym that had them. Never have to worry about it riding up, twisting around or showing butt cheek. Perfect length, athletic, eliminates the need for bloomers and stays put.
Oh trust me, they can ride up. And show cheek.

Back