All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

s3pxfc.png

15yj52t.png

imm8hg.png

Holy bling
So is it the more bling the badder we are?

The Justice uniform is giving me a very UK vibe and I can't explain why. Maybe when they aren't allowed to wear it next season they can pass it along to a ICU UK team. ;)

I just thought of something.. I wonder how the quality of uniforms to meet the demands next year from uniform companies when so many more programs need to move into the full tops. Also the speed of getting them and lastly, who thinks companies will take advantage of the need and try and increase costs to really maximize on profits?

I do understand some are putting leo's under however, I am sure so many programs are going to hold off until next season to purchase their full tops all together which could cause an explosion in uniforms needed.

Should be interesting in a year from now to see how the customers are feeling about the new uniforms and also their positives, negatives, indifference's about the above.

I just thought of something.. I wonder how the quality of uniforms to meet the demands next year from uniform companies when so many more programs need to move into the full tops. Also the speed of getting them and lastly, who thinks companies will take advantage of the need and try and increase costs to really maximize on profits?

I do understand some are putting leo's under however, I am sure so many programs are going to hold off until next season to purchase their full tops all together which could cause an explosion in uniforms needed.

Should be interesting in a year from now to see how the customers are feeling about the new uniforms and also their positives, negatives, indifference's about the above.
I think it will be crazy next year for the uniform companies. There are many gyms who have been waiting until after this season to get full tops for their younger teams, including cp's gym. I can't speak for other gyms, but I know for cp's it was because the owner was really hoping this ruling would be reversed or modified. Hopefully orders will be placed early enough that the backlog for new uniforms will not be too ridiculous.

Back