All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1Solfiu.jpg

New uniforms for Adrenaline Allstars by Rebel... Not a huge fan of these.
Yeah, not my favorite. Its almost like someone got drunk and broke out the Bedazzler.

I can just see it now...soon those Aladdin panels will be all mesh...and probably bedazzled.

*looks up to the sky* Please oh please don't let those become a thing.

CHU0zejVAAAmgi1.jpg

WHYYYYYYYY

THIS IS CHEER. NOT A WEIRD VERSION OF ALADDIN THE MUSICAL.

Wholesale-Women-s-Sexy-Lingerie-Lace-Sexy-Babydoll-012332-31.jpg

Yupp, that's all I see.

Admins, I understand if you want to take this down. I tried to pick the tamest of all the pics that came up on my google search.

I don't know what's worse though, thinking that uni looks like lingerie or the fact that when I was debating on posting that picture I said "ehh, we've seen uniforms that are just as provocative and show more skin, whats the difference..." :confused: That really should not have been my response.

Wholesale-Women-s-Sexy-Lingerie-Lace-Sexy-Babydoll-012332-31.jpg

Yupp, that's all I see.

Admins, I understand if you want to take this down. I tried to pick the tamest of all the pics that came up on my google search.

I don't know what's worse though, thinking that uni looks like lingerie or the fact that when I was debating on posting that picture I said "ehh, we've seen uniforms that are just as provocative and show more skin, whats the difference..." :confused: That really should not have been my response.
Put boy shorts there instead of the bikini and some bling and you might have a uniform in the making :eek:

Can Cheetahs please just stop with the new uniforms already?

They literally seem to get new ones every single competition. Calm down and stick with one uni for more than 10 minutes.
Well this was supposed to be part of their worlds uniform and isn't a new one. full swag and Rebel sponsored them which is the only reason they got more than one new one.

if the WC is supposed to be for World Cup, I still feel at ease knowing that World Cup has incredibly modesty and would NEVER allow such a thing
I'm all about being fashion forward. And I applaud anyone that has the guts to create and design and put parts of their soul out into the world for all to see.

But these designs, particularly this one, would fit right into a catalog for adult entertainment. I just don't think uniforms like this have a place in any youth sport. I'm sure open teams would be the target group for wearing something like this, but I can't help but argue that they should be mindful of the fact that they're role models to millions of little eyes, hearts and minds.

Every year we say "I didn't think anything could be worse than the _____ uniform". Let's stop daring people to take it any further shall we?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yupp, that's all I see.

What's funny is this is much tamer than some pyramid center prep flyer poses [emoji23]
Edited out photo for room.

Somebody needs to put common sense into those designers' head that they are designing for athletes who do athletic sport on the mat, not for Victoria Secret models who are ready to kill on the catwalk.
But then why would we talk about them? It's all about getting talked about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back