All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And to think, I thought it might be safe to come back...oh how very wrong I was!

Two things I've learned from the last few pages; don't let CP's boobs get bigger than a B cup (I'll work on figuring out how to make that happen, I've got a few years) and don't let her become a senior because this...sleeve-cut outs should be forbidden! They're like the Voldermort of uniforms for me right now.

I'm confused. Unless this uniform is attached some how in the back, how does this uniform meet the image guidelines???

Uniform tops may not include an exposed midriff (crop top) except when worn by athletes competing in Senior divisions. Uniform tops must be secured by straps or material over at least one shoulder or around the neck (tube tops are not allowed).

I might have missed this a long time ago, but did Matrix get rid of the red and yellow color scheme entirely?

I might have missed this a long time ago, but did Matrix get rid of the red and yellow color scheme entirely?

I would say they just decided to go a different route, "all black everything, feeling like an eclipse."

I wondered this as well. 10-11 years or so ago when my cp first started cheering she called them the ketchup and mustard team because they reminded her of McDonald's. Hey, she was 9 at the time. Lol

Every year, Matrix is all about the choker. Even practice uniforms
4286eed2efe5e92033a369cb4cd913f0.jpg
faeb707bc8b1a9eb18cd4ecfd221c2c2.jpg
72f0b6dca2086c6dc93ca5f09999d4a0.jpg
8c27a3e32fa7ff22feea9a6ace023cd2.jpg
cc048a3811339e30faefd56b4e2ced30.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No.

With the coverup rule I know so many athletes that don't even change into their uni till before warm ups, And then take it off after they compete or after awards(per coaches decision)

So I agree with for just 2:30, we can all make things work. If you wanna remove straps after/before you compete. I don't see an issue. As uniform are getting crazier, I cannot see this industry just going back to being in a basic neckline uniform. It's all about gym branding and their overall vibe now. My kids had a g neck uniform last year and I got so bored with them so quickly. You want a uniform to be a statement. We as parents and coaches can say this and that about other people's uniforms but at the end of the day, we can't stop them. I also find that not only being a coach but still an athlete, a huge majority of these kids love the uniforms with the cutouts and stuff(aside from dominatrix looking ones) The gifted girls make it work. I have also had a bunch of friends not even wear bras because their uniform supported properly (like it's should but I can't speak for companies slacking in that area). So I just personally think there's always going to be a solution and we can all make things work for 2:30. Dancers go through this same situation y'all, just 10x worse.

Also, I know personally that GlitterStarz matches a uniform neckline and can make a bra for it for team orders, Which is what so many companies should be doing. Which would be SMART.

I give mad props to Shawn from TO Couture for even coming up with that bra considering larger companies have not.
That's probably because young girls don't realize the importance of bras. When I was 17-18 I also thought my boobs were gonna sit right where they were forever. Ha. Not so much. If I'd known then what I know now... I probably would have worn better bras.

Most girls are worried about looking good right now. They're not worrying about how much damage they're doing to their breast tissue for the long run. (there are exceptions obviously) It'd be cool if they had some adults in their lives who cared, but I know that's sometimes hard to find in cheer. [emoji19]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

I wondered this as well. 10-11 years or so ago when my cp first started cheering she called them the ketchup and mustard team because they reminded her of McDonald's. Hey, she was 9 at the time. Lol
I'm almost 25 and that's what they remind me of lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are hoping to get out uniforms before the showcase on October 11th! Crossing my fingers. I can't wait to see what both crop and full top look like!
We were just told they are hoping to be able to show us ours at the showcase - oct 18. Can't wait

Back