All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

mh93cg.jpg

157200g.jpg

New uniforms for Ignite Allstars from IL. The back of the crop top is the same as the back of the full top.
Nice! But I just don't like the awkward looking red line over the shoulders.

mh93cg.jpg

157200g.jpg

New uniforms for Ignite Allstars from IL. The back of the crop top is the same as the back of the full top.
Those are very nice!! I am just a little confused about the back...is the top on the munchkin on the left too big? I can't tell if the red sports bra-looking looking thing is built in and just bunchy on her, or if it is a red sports bra under the uni and there are some straps or something (that are too loose) over it? It is hard to tell on my monitor.

Those are very nice!! I am just a little confused about the back...is the top on the munchkin on the left too big? I can't tell if the red sports bra-looking looking thing is built in and just bunchy on her, or if it is a red sports bra under the uni and there are some straps or something (that are too loose) over it? It is hard to tell on my monitor.

Her top is definitely too big. That red racer back piece is the only part of the uniform I personally don't LOVE but it really does look much better on the kids whose uniforms fit.

I wonder what would happen if enough parents at a gym said "we want bra friendly uniforms so our girls don't have to suffer". Would the owners listen? My daughter is only 7 so this is not an issue for us right now, but I would be pi$$ed if she had to feel uncomfortable or embarrased doing what she loves because of some crazy uniform that doesn't cover a normal bra. :mad:
I'm still waiting.

I scrolled through this thread and I'm all- No thank you, I don't want any.
what team is this for?

i love CA uniforms but they all look the same year after year, i mean if someone didnt point out that these were new i would have never known.
Same. Honestly I couldn't pick a recent Cali uni out of a paper bag. Is it blue? Does it say CA or Cali on it? Are there rhinestones? Sounds great. We'll take 20.

Whut?

yz1JtQv.jpg

Maybe the past functionality & clean, athletic looks are like an anchor...Maybe, you have to let go of common sense to embrace the future of cheer uniforms?

Why does this uniform (?) look like something off the pole or torn from an adult lingerie shop's window display? Why is a cheer uniform company quoting a fictional character from SEX & the City? So many questions.....

Last edited:
Looks like CA went with the CALI for the crop
e7d553f2b8c5fd8b3745aed888c08167.jpg
Once that mystique(metallic) Blue fabric stretches there's no going back. I never recommend metalics for the majority of the uniform for the following reasons

1. Doesn't hold shape
2. Fades if washed incorrectly
3. Sometimes it looks like trash bags of the fit is off.

I still wish the elastic band below this was white though to correspond with the white panels on the sleeves.

Latest posts

Back