All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is this legal? Still having a cut out and showing the stomach?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
d0c2b3265feb7ef47c5f50c0bc33c723.jpg

No. This should be illegal on many levels.

Rebel posted a picture of a new high school uniform yesterday with a logo on the back that was CLEARLY the Seahawks logo. Not even an attempt to slightly change it. Someone commented "isn't this copyright infringement?" And then they deleted the photo. I guess my question is why do uniform company's (not just rebel) use logos that are obviously copyrighted? Can/Will they get in trouble for it?

Rebel posted a picture of a new high school uniform yesterday with a logo on the back that was CLEARLY the Seahawks logo. Not even an attempt to slightly change it. Someone commented "isn't this copyright infringement?" And then they deleted the photo. I guess my question is why do uniform company's (not just rebel) use logos that are obviously copyrighted? Can/Will they get in trouble for it?

It's likely the high school's logo that the school provided to Rebel. While Rebel may get in trouble, I think it would more likely fall on the school. One high school in my hometown uses the Packers "G" and another uses the Wisconsin "W" on their uniforms and stuff so there's a chance that the schools are paying for rights to use those images. I got a B+ in my media law class so I'm not the world's most knowledgeable on the subject but that's my best guess.

Fire and ice-
Where is the ice?
Not a fan of all the rhinestones, I would like it toned down
The back is a bit strappy and difficult for bras
Not liking the cut out shoulders

In conclusion I think these would be nice if they were toned down, and some things were taken out. It's just a bit much for me :(
The rhinestones are the ice :p

Is this legal? Still having a cut out and showing the stomach?

d0c2b3265feb7ef47c5f50c0bc33c723.jpg

What is going on here? I don't think that top is legal... It looks like they have on high wast shorts which are still too short because the belly is playing peek a boo... Im afraid to see the back... Is that an "O" or a "D?" This uniform is just ............. Um yeah... I can't say anything else about this "situation" of a uniform"

Latest posts

Back