All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm pretty sure I remember Cheer Center showing off their "new" logo a couple of years ago. Whether they changed their colors or not at the same time as their logo I have no idea since I had never heard of the gym before then.

No need to be snarky though.
Never snarky, always sarcastic.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-13887-1382637523-11.gif

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I'm a C cup and I have luckily been able to find a clear strap bra that works for me and offers plenty of support with no irritation. If that doesn't work they usually have bras with funky straps that are designed to fit under costumes you may not be able to find a perfect fit for your uniform that way but they get pretty close
My CP has 9 costumes this year and changing bras between numbers isn't an option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Id like to say something about the neckline topic.

The uniform design process' started for a lot of gyms RIGHT after worlds. Many were inspired by the neckline of SOT royalty/Lady bullets choker, and CEA SSX/CSS great whites cross neck. Nobody knew how many people would have this neckline prior to the upcoming season nor did people expect the outcome. For people on here to be like "I'm tired of this neckline" is kinda just ignorant considering these decisions weren't made yesterday. They were made months ago. You cant just tell a uniform company 3 months into your order and after already paying "oh well so many people used this so we'd like this now" it doesn't work that way.

Yes, we're going to see these necklines a lot this season. Point blank period. But the reality of it is its just a neckline, and it's a popular one. It's still fashion and people still follow current trends. It's the name of the game. I admit, my kids uniform has this neckline and I love it. But I decided that in April.

I'm just defending what I do in this industry and not trying to cause conflict with you guys on here but with a lot of the comments, people need to understand what steps come before the actual uniform is delivered and how long that process really is. It's not a 3 week kind of thing.
I'm not ranting, I just wanted to enlighten the unknowing on how this tedious process works.
I actually appreciate your insight. It's nice to get perspective from someone on the inside.

I'm pretty sure I remember Cheer Center showing off their "new" logo a couple of years ago. Whether they changed their colors or not at the same time as their logo I have no idea since I had never heard of the gym before then.

No need to be snarky though.

Patricia? Oh heck no, I wanna be Felicia! B*tch is always going somewhere.
Bahahahahahaha

I used to pin certain bras right into the costume. It was a masterful display of structural engineering.
Oh, believe me, we have done this! I danced 20 years, in the era before clear straps. It seems like someone could develop something that works though.

I can see having to accommodate for a dance costume here and there, but with cheer, it just shouldn't be necessary.

My CP has 9 costumes this year and changing bras between numbers isn't an option.

Oh wow that would stress me out so much!
I'm sorry I couldn't be more of a help to you, I only had to find a bra for two uniforms that both have similar styles and the lady who worked with me at my local dance store was extremely helpful

General question: if you're going to make a 'shoulder' cutout that's so big you essentially have an armpit thong holding the sleeve on, why not just bite the bullet and make it a gauntlet? I personally think they're the devil's sweatbands but at least it doesn't look ridiculous.

Back