All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ad8005d71fa8dc8778a8fffd5e302d6d.png
04d1b34a0d060745470e9d8295a146d3.png

These are from Wylie Elite out of Wylie, Tx. I think they're beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are absolutely STUNNING. Literally everything goes together so well! Also yay bra friendliness!!!

ad8005d71fa8dc8778a8fffd5e302d6d.png
04d1b34a0d060745470e9d8295a146d3.png

These are from Wylie Elite out of Wylie, Tx. I think they're beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like these, it's just that why have a racer back but a wide neck where the straps will show anyway? Unless that's what they're planning on doing and didn't have a matching one ready for the picture.

I like these, it's just that why have a racer back but a wide neck where the straps will show anyway? Unless that's what they're planning on doing and didn't have a matching one ready for the picture.
I agree, they are decently covered, but not all that bra friendly. The skinny racer back bra someone posted a while ago that is insanely expensive will likely work, but not a regular racer back or an over the shoulder bra. All it would have taken was raising the neckline a little in the back and bringing the boat neck in a little to accommodate a regular racer back.

ETA: If they have a custom bra that goes with this, I am in it's a really pretty uniform.

I want to hate the pleats but I actually love this skirt... Something is off visually for me on the top but I can't figure out what it is that I don't like. Maybe the silver or the neckline.
What's off for me is the fact that the skirt is very old school while the top is very modern, so it isn't super cohesive, but I like the uniform anyway
I agree. I feel like they just don't go together.

As someone else said the ACE uniform doesn't go well together. Maybe if the top was a full top or it was longer-like right above the belly button. Or maybe if the skirt was blue. I do like the back (black top and skirt makes it match better). I do think it's pretty. But what don't like is the top part of the back. Those lines on the neck are a bit off looking. If it was just black mesh it be better. Idk I'm all over the page with this uniform. So I guess what comes down to is make the top black (instead of blue) then it be more cohesive.

it's like there were two designers; one for the top and one for the bottom... and they didn't communicate once. If you want to be cute* and retro, fine. If you want to be harsh and modern, fine. They don't work together.

*pleats aren't cute, they're annoying. I wore pleats for 90% of my cheerleading life and the evolution to a straight skirt was the greatest thing. Also - skirts "back then" were significantly longer and made of polyester so the shape could be held and they didn't flare out like crazy when you were standing still. Pleats in a length that barely covers your tush is not cute.

Back