All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Am I the only one that actually love this uni? Its simple but beautiful. and sure it looks like owls on the sleeves but it doesnt bother me. I love the fact that it is senior teams and they have full tops. i mean on lower level senior teams they can have ten year olds that can also be on youth teams (agewise i mean) so i like this uni.. hoping for more unis like this.

Am I the only one that actually love this uni? Its simple but beautiful. and sure it looks like owls on the sleeves but it doesnt bother me. I love the fact that it is senior teams and they have full tops. i mean on lower level senior teams they can have ten year olds that can also be on youth teams (agewise i mean) so i like this uni.. hoping for more unis like this.
Not just you, I love it too!!

Not a huge fan. I wonder if charlotte is having day one/day two uniforms for their level 5 teams then.
It is a very clean and pretty uniform, but ill agree that it does look like something a lower level team would wear.

No, we're not getting day 1/2 uniforms. Royal has 2 like they did last year but not sure if they plan on using the black one.

The only level 5 team getting new uniforms are KingCats because they're a new team. Reign, Royal & Queen are keeping their same uniforms from last year.

No, we're not getting day 1/2 uniforms. Royal has 2 like they did last year but not sure if they plan on using the black one.

The only level 5 team getting new uniforms are KingCats because they're a new team. Reign, Royal & Queen are keeping their same uniforms from last year.
so is this new uniform for kingcats or for something else.

I like the cut and style, athletic and classic. The fabric combination is not my favorite though...very dark and the print looks like skeletons to me (but maybe that is on my mind bc I am pulling out Halloween decor)...

I like the cut and style, athletic and classic. The fabric combination is not my favorite though...very dark and the print looks like skeletons to me (but maybe that is on my mind bc I am pulling out Halloween decor)...

I saw skulls too. I like a lot about this uniform and maybe on a girl it would look different feels a little busy

Why was a great uniform ruined by a neckpiece?
cc674aa9e101507f2f45f37db84178b7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back