All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why was a great uniform ruined by a neckpiece?
cc674aa9e101507f2f45f37db84178b7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalcriss-cross OTE]
I love the uniform, but I do wish that someone flip a coin about that neck area... hmm, toss coin, head- choker or toss coin, hmm, tail, criss-cross...js

wait...those royalcats unis are old right? We saw them at worlds. Or am I going crazy

Looks really awkward especially the back

This is a no on every single possible level. Just no...side mesh? That is some side boob waiting to happen.

Royal Cats is pretty---neck line excluded---gorgeous.

The Sr 1-4 outfit; I'm thrown by the fact that it's for seniors and a full top, but aside from that, it seems young. I think because of the font. But otherwise, cohesive.

But this picture...just no. It reminds me of something you'd find in Star Trek or an old space/alien movie.

the white royal cats uniform is from last season, i actually kinda like it when ive seen it on an actual athlete.

i cant really get behind the CA level 5 full top, like why a full top to begin with. Plus it almost looked like a rush decision to get that uniform made, like here, its black and blue and has our name on it, done. I dont necessarily hate it, but it does nothing for me, even if it was meant for lower level teams.

Last edited:
lol why would they take a picture of a guy trying on a girls uni as a reveal photo......
i dont hate this one either, i actually think its nice, but having a photo of a guy in it completely throws me off, lol.

the white royal cats uniform is from last season, i actually kinda like it when ive seen it on an actual athlete.

i cant really get behind the CA level 5 full top, like why a full top to begin with. Plus it almost looked like a rush decision to get that uniform made, like here, its black and blue and has our name on it, done. I dont necessarily hate it, but it does nothing for me, even if it was meant for lower level teams.
Its probably best we not assume gender of the athlete. Just to be safe :)

I love both new CA ones!! CA Senior 1-4s have had full tops for a while now so it shouldn't really be a surprise that these ones are too.
I think my only thing with the junior one is that it's a lot of blue when you're most often competing on a blue floor, but I do love the design.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I actually almost (almost) like elements of the CA Charlotte uniform.

Remove some of the mesh. Make adjustments to the back so that it's obviously bra friendly. Remove the claw scratch from the back of the uniform (why would you put that there?) and put it on the front

I just had to remind myself that it is a junior uniform and I can see it working on juniors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol why would they take a picture of a guy trying on a girls uni as a reveal photo......
i dont hate this one either, i actually think its nice, but having a photo of a guy in it completely throws me off, lol.

I see boobs and hips but it's none of my business.

Latest posts

Back