All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Love love CJA! Not sure about the off center white piece on the girls backs but these might be my favorite so far this season. The unity with the boys uniforms....perfect!

21866d17d0203c77873fff4ad5ebcb5d.jpg

In case you wanted to compare side by side

e11c81672967ba8f8df7461867d02399.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Steel, Apple and Orange's uniforms are starting to grow on me. However, I can't get onboard with Peach's-I think it's the shiny silver fabric that puts me off.

Steel, Apple and Orange's uniforms are starting to grow on me. However, I can't get onboard with Peach's-I think it's the shiny silver fabric that puts me off.

I would have SWORN that gun metal mystique would be used on Steel's. That's what gets me. I can get with the rest, out of loyalty. Peach is my favorite team of all time, has been since inception. So, I do get the metaphor here. Girly, but tough. I think that's why the gun metal. I just can't though . What a job this must have been to design all of these. I'm SURE it was hard. No one will ever like everything and I don't have any skin in the game anymore, so long as the athletes are happy and comfortable, that's what matters. FWIW- I love Apple and Orange is growing on me. As long as no one has any considerable boobies, we are all happy campers here.

I was loving CJA's but the off center part of the back is killing me. I still like it a lot though! Nice and clean.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

TEAM GUNZ is throwing me off on their day1/2 thing. I don't mind the switching bottoms but I wish they would've done different colored pants for the guys like the did the girls. The blue top and black pants compared to the girls black top and blue pants throws me off. I feel like the look out of place.

th
Thinking out loud here but, there is a real opportunity to start the uniform design process with a unique backed sports bra with straps, logo's, swirls, bling, etc. that a backless or cut out uniform could go over and still be edgy and practical.

21866d17d0203c77873fff4ad5ebcb5d.jpg

In case you wanted to compare side by side

e11c81672967ba8f8df7461867d02399.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really love these. So adorable. The metal fabric on Peach I thought would have been put on steels uniform. But maybe since Orange has orange detailing they didn't want steel to the same "steely" detailing.

So, Ive had time to think about this and I think Ive come up with a pretty good logic here..

Picture these uniforms, on a different program, like if these uniforms were debuted from a different gym, would you still like them ??
My answer was yes, so, Yes, I like all of the uniforms -- the problem is within myself, and my soul.. I do not do well with change and rays have just done thrown me one.

Back