All-Star Open Level 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know this is going to be a very unpopular opinion, and I see both sides, but I think any "International" division should be a worlds division. I understand completely why people want to keep worlds just 5/6, but if worlds really is the world championships it needs to represent all international divisions. Plus, realistically, I think international teams would actually far WAY better in an O4 division, and I think it would really contribute to the growth of the sport. I know many European cheerleaders tend to start when they're older and they also tend to have troubles getting level appropriate tumbling (I mean, a full isn't really even level appropriate for level 5 any more), so realistically a 14+ division that's level 4 is something more international teams would be likely to be able to be competitive in.

Maybe we could finally start getting trials/semi-finals for more countries.
i totally read this wrong and thought you said "no international division should be at worlds" and i was about to lose it hahah. i was like "im sorry, he thinks no one over the age of 18 should cheer?.." hahaha glad i reread it

Southern Maine Cheer Katz in Sanford ME is fielding an Open 4 team. Right now its an exhibition team because its a first year thing. We will only be exhibitioning at friends and family and maybe a couple invitational comps :)

wahhhhh I want to move back.

Back