All-Star Power's First Competition After Jeffrey Fehr's Death.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I watched this an hour ago and I am still crying.. I didnt even know him and I feel guilty. I feel guilty that on this night I was enjoying my life and I woke up and this was going on somewhere else in the world. I felt as though there is something I could have done and If this is how I feel and Im across the country I can only imagine how his friends and family feel. Now is a time for everyone to come together and raise awareness. I am thinking of his family and friends and I hope you all find peace <3 If anyone knows if they are selling those t-shirts or any power t shirt I would love to get one <3 Good night everyone RIP

I had not heard this story. I watched the video with the thought of a lost member already weighing on my emotions. After looking up the story of the young man, it brought tears to my eyes. I applaud the amazing resolve by the members of that squad and all those associated with their program.

God bless everyone on that team, the coaches, that program, and Jeffrey's family. I can't imagine the sadness they all felt. Props to them for being able to compete such a difficult routine given their emotions. I'm sure it was exhausting enough to think about performing a routine knowing one of your teammates won't be there on the mat with you. But I think despite all that they did a great job and I absolutely love their routine.

Im never very emotional and i teared up at the middle group, then the pyramid, and that huddle and the point is what got me. One of my friends is at my house and I started crying watching this video. RIP. I never had the chance to know him but i admire this team for going out and doing this insanely difficult routine.

since im new i cant reply to the thread thats already started sooo if someone could repeat this on there that would be great...to answer one of the questions that was asked the Jeff shirts are available on shopedgenow.com..... and another answer to a question is... the young lady with no hair is named brandi she is a chemo patient with amazing talent!

I said this in the 2012 Video Thread and i'm gonna say it again

I have never been so emotional about a cheer video in my whole life. Everytime i watch it i start crying , especially when that center group hugs each other. After watching that video i posted it to my girls and told them to always take care of themselves and to talk to someone if they feel bad ,and that i am always there for them no matter what

I can't express the amount of respect i have for the whole Power Gym, Jeffs Teammates and his Coaches! You guys are so strong! Keep that strenght up and hold your heads high! Incredible performance, also in terms of what the routine looked like! Stay strong!

The emotion is incredible, and it totally carries over to their routine. RIP Jeffrey <3

Random question: who is that beautiful girl with no hair? Her jumps and her stunt group is great.

her name is Brandi. she's been going through chemotherapy for the past couple months and has been amazingly strong through the entire thing. our team loves her more than anything <3

This team is TRUELY amazing! I teared up watching the routine and it was awesome that they went out there did such and awesome job and let their POWERful emotions show through that routine. Also, Brandi is a story in herself. It's awesome she is still cheering after all that chemo. You go girl!!!!

Back