All-Star Power's First Competition After Jeffrey Fehr's Death.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This video has made me cry multiple times now and I just keep watching it. I know how tough it must be for these athletes and to see them pull together and do that routine is incredible.

Again I want anyone on this board to know that if they need anything to talk to about anything bothering them that I am just a PM away. Everyone should have someone that they can go to no matter what. Knowing what it feels like to lose a loved one so soon has made me learn that and open me up to help anyone who needs something. I am willing to listen no matter how silly you think it may sound to vent about.

Continuing prayers to Jeffrey's entire family, friends, and the Power gym.

You can PM me also. I was bullied in high school. I found ways to overcome it. and once they found that it didn't effect me anymore they stopped. If you need someone who won't know anyone who you are talking about please don't be afraid to PM me!

To the Medium Coed 5 team, you are all amazing athletes with lots of heart and spirit. The Power gym is an inspiration to the whole cheer community. I have been a fan for years, your gym has lots of class both on and off the floor. Jeffrey...RIP I truly wish I could have met you. Brandi, I am so proud of you for fighting your illness with such strength and commitment. Not giving up what you love to do show how much strength you have. I look forward to watching you all compete this season. Best of Luck, Susan

I just wanted to say that I think it's awesome that some of you have offered to help anyone who find themselves in a similar situation. Not only are the Power cheer athletes and gym amazing people, but so are the people here.

i dont know him at all and i even cried and if you know me..... i dont cry at stuff very often! that team took it like a champ and werked. they did amazing! R.I.P Jeff :/

I watched this with my 7 year old cheer diva and cried the whole way through as did she. What an amazing group of young people

The most beautiful people carry the dreams of others when they can no longer carry on themselves. Power med coed are shining so bright right now it hurts. Thank you for taking the mat and showing us just how incredibly beautiful you are.

This sums it up for me. Well said, BowCat. Can't talk through my tears right now...God comfort these babies.

1328624612.jpg

She's wearing her shirt to school today, thank you for offering them to the public. Every little bit of support and awareness helps :)

Back