All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am guessing that this is a stupid question, but why is the white floor bad?
My guess would be with the lights hitting the floor would make it hard to see. I would also think white would be harder to spot a landing compared to say a blue floor

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Question:

Is a front handspring legal in level 2? If so, can you tumble out of it, like you would a front walkover or do you take steps in between?

So I recently heard about Arabians from some tumbling accounts I follow on insta. Are they legal for cheer? And if so does anyone know what level? I've studied the rules over and over to make sure my book details for things like layout and fulls and even kick single and kick double are accurate, but now I'm at a loss on this one! I want to mention some "epic" tumbling passes in the next two books I'll be writing in my series, but want them to of course also still be legal! :)

Arabians are legal, level 5-6 for sure. Not sure about level 4 though, since I don't know those level rules well. I want to say no, cos it's a twisting skill in my mind, but don't quote me on that.

Arabians are legal, level 5-6 for sure. Not sure about level 4 though, since I don't know those level rules well. I want to say no, cos it's a twisting skill in my mind, but don't quote me on that.

Thanks so much! That's kind of what I figured, but it's always nice to get a double check so everything is legit. :)

So I recently heard about Arabians from some tumbling accounts I follow on insta. Are they legal for cheer? And if so does anyone know what level? I've studied the rules over and over to make sure my book details for things like layout and fulls and even kick single and kick double are accurate, but now I'm at a loss on this one! I want to mention some "epic" tumbling passes in the next two books I'll be writing in my series, but want them to of course also still be legal! :)
Legal level 5.

Gym got the Worlds rings mid June. The ring ceremony is this week for the athletes to receive them.

Back