All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

does anyone know if gyms offer stunt classes? I know they all offer tumbling but I have to take a year off and I want to go back to cheer after the year off but I will need to keep up my skills to be able to come back. Are stunt classes a thing just so I can work on my stunting and maybe improve during my break?

does anyone know if gyms offer stunt classes? I know they all offer tumbling but I have to take a year off and I want to go back to cheer after the year off but I will need to keep up my skills to be able to come back. Are stunt classes a thing just so I can work on my stunting and maybe improve during my break?
Many gyms do stunt classes and stunt clinics. Call your gym or gyms in your area.

We do stunt private lessons, that could be something worth looking into!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Random question...probably off topic. Would a roundoff punchfront be legal on level 3? (basically to change direction of tumbling)
I had to double check myself I never thought of the combination.
"Aerial cartwheels, running tuck fronts, and ¾ front flips are allowed. Clarification: A front handspring (or any other tumbling skill) into a front tuck is illegal."

i recall there being a spreadsheet of past worlds winners by gym? i can't find it. if anyone can point it out to me that would be great, thank you!

Ok now remember I am still a newbie here and I am still trying to decipher the lingo or short cuts so please forgive me in advance for the following remedial question: What is "CP" and/or what does this mean here? I see it alot.:help:

Ok now remember I am still a newbie here and I am still trying to decipher the lingo or short cuts so please forgive me in advance for the following remedial question: What is "CP" and/or what does this mean here? I see it alot.:help:

Welcome, and cheer princess or cheer prince.

hey guys, how much are worlds tickets (usually) for the weekend? me and my friend are attending world's and we're trying to get out budget together

Can anyone give me the grips for the cross legged full up grip? A clear video along with an explanation would be awesome.

Edit: Nevermind, I found the thread! But tips would be great.

Can anyone give me the grips for the cross legged full up grip? A clear video along with an explanation would be awesome.

Edit: Nevermind, I found the thread! But tips would be great.

Main tips would be flyers do less. If flyers try to do a lot like in a normal full up it will not go well. They basically just need to stand and squeeze, they don't have to spin a lot! And back spots should be really reaching to grab their ankles ASAP because it really helps to stabilize it if you can grab ankles quickly (like I would reach around the stunt a little to grab them before the spin was totally done).

hey guys, how much are worlds tickets (usually) for the weekend? me and my friend are attending world's and we're trying to get out budget together
It is priced by session, so it depends on how many divisions you would like to see. If you will be going to any of the parks, the best value is to purchase the park hopper through USASF when they become available (Feb/Mar) since admission to all sessions is included with that park hopper (you MUST purchase through USASF). It is far less of a hassle. I don't even go to the parks but still get the hopper so I am not waiting in line to purchase a session ticket since they only sell them at extremely inconvenient times (like when your kid's division is competing)

Back