All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It is priced by session, so it depends on how many divisions you would like to see. If you will be going to any of the parks, the best value is to purchase the park hopper through USASF when they become available (Feb/Mar) since admission to all sessions is included with that park hopper (you MUST purchase through USASF). It is far less of a hassle. I don't even go to the parks but still get the hopper so I am not waiting in line to purchase a session ticket since they only sell them at extremely inconvenient times (like when your kid's division is competing)
thank you!

I love this thread! I have two questions I would really love some insight on! I am an author and right now I am finishing the editing on book 2 and starting two write book 3 in a series all about all star cheerleading. I have worked to make sure all the details are there, but had two I am still working on at the moment:

1. How soon after winning worlds or summit do teams get their rings? Do they go to the athletes or to the team?

2. Does your gym have a bullying policy? Is there a call to action plan in the event of bullying, or had there been a major issue that was addressed in the past?

Thanks so much everyone!!

I love this thread! I have two questions I would really love some insight on! I am an author and right now I am finishing the editing on book 2 and starting two write book 3 in a series all about all star cheerleading. I have worked to make sure all the details are there, but had two I am still working on at the moment:

1. How soon after winning worlds or summit do teams get their rings? Do they go to the athletes or to the team?

2. Does your gym have a bullying policy? Is there a call to action plan in the event of bullying, or had there been a major issue that was addressed in the past?

For number one, from what I've seen the teams typically start getting their rings around the end of June or July-ish, sometimes August even. I think a few parents on here have CPs who won Worlds/Summit so they can probably provide a more precise answer.

As for number 2, we don't have a specific bullying policy, but it's very frowned upon and I'm sure if it was severe the athlete would be removed off a team. We do have a similar social media policy that essentially says if you are representing our gym poorly you will be asked to take down said posts and apologize/if bad enough, possibly be removed off a team as well, so I'm assuming the same rules apply.

Hope that helped! Good luck writing your book!

What kind of books?

I honestly think you may have a better chance of getting some info from the gyms themselves.

My cp has never won worlds or summit but from friends I am hearing rings could take 2 months and may not even be the best quality.

**often imitated but never duplicated**

What kind of books?

I honestly think you may have a better chance of getting some info from the gyms themselves.

My cp has never won worlds or summit but from friends I am hearing rings could take 2 months and may not even be the best quality.

**often imitated but never duplicated**

The books are focused 100% on all star cheerleading, all from the perspective of a young tom boy who joins a gym having never tried all star cheerleading before. She is very against all things cheerleading thanks to stereotypes and things like that, but through the first book and the rest of the series she really begins to love the sport and the people and everything like that. Book 1 came out on July 1st, and book 2 is scheduled for release on September 25th.

Thanks for the info about the bullying(that a good idea to check with gyms), and the rings! I'm trying to add little timing details like that so the book is as authentic as possible!

I love that you are trying to include all star cheer on your writing, but I have to say that I am a little nervous that the second thing you ask about is bullying. Please don't make this into another cheerleaders are so mean scenario.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe our worlds team is getting their rings this week.

I don't know if our gym has a specific bullying policy but we were having some issues with some kids being mean to each other within stunt groups. The team mom and coaches addressed it right away to the whole team and that seems to have nipped it in the bud for now. I was really happy with how it was handled. No one was singled out and the whole team was talked to about the importance of working together and being supportive of each other. They talked about celebrating each other strengths and that everyone brings unique talents to the team. And supporting each other while they are learning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On instagram today it was posted that the SSX gold party is tomorrow. I imagine that means they are getting their rings. I'm not affiliated with the gym at all though so I don't know for sure that the rings are in. I also would imagine they go to the gym, but I don't know for sure. I know the ring I got forever ago (non-worlds) came directly to my house though.

On instagram today it was posted that the SSX gold party is tomorrow. I imagine that means they are getting their rings. I'm not affiliated with the gym at all though so I don't know for sure that the rings are in. I also would imagine they go to the gym, but I don't know for sure. I know the ring I got forever ago (non-worlds) came directly to my house though.

Thanks for the info! I really appreciate it!

My daughter's team got their Worlds rings July-ish... The rings were shipped to the gym and they had a pizza party to celebrate.

My team won summit this year and we still haven't received our rings

Back