All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I would hate being told what to wear at every practice. What one person finds comfortable, another person may not. And I like to be comfy at practice
I wish cp's gym would have standard practice outfits. I think the kids look much more cohesive and take it more seriously (and have a greater sense of team pride) when they are all wearing the same thing. As a parent, it would also make my life a lot easier.

I wish cp's gym would have standard practice outfits. I think the kids look much more cohesive and take it more seriously (and have a greater sense of team pride) when they are all wearing the same thing. As a parent, it would also make my life a lot easier.
Gym tshirts are a great, cheap way to do this. That's what CP's gym does.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Where might I find a one shouldered sports bra? I know people sell them at competitions but I don't want to wait until then to get it. I also don't want to order one from a different gyms pro shop just in case I get the wrong size or something.

Where might I find a one shouldered sports bra? I know people sell them at competitions but I don't want to wait until then to get it. I also don't want to order one from a different gyms pro shop just in case I get the wrong size or something.
Varsity sells one, it's $13. There's one made by affitnity also but it's a kind of different design. If you order a varsity one, their sports bras usually run small. My coach ordered us leopard print ones for practicewear and I thought I was going to suffocate even though it was my normal sports bra size.

Varsity sells one, it's $13. There's one made by affitnity also but it's a kind of different design. If you order a varsity one, their sports bras usually run small. My coach ordered us leopard print ones for practicewear and I thought I was going to suffocate even though it was my normal sports bra size.
1 shouldered bras usually run tighter anyways, cause they're, well... 1 shouldered :p
I'd rather suffocate than be that wee bit too big!

Ps. wow $13 is a good price, assuming its a decent bra

1 shouldered bras usually run tighter anyways, cause they're, well... 1 shouldered :p

Good to know! I was nervous when coach mentioned the one shoulder thing. Don't want anything popping out!

Haha well I've just worn their normal sports bras which were small, I've never even worn a one shouldered sports bra so I didn't know that!

y'all were talking about it being cold, and liking it..well its been around -50 degrees here...and they precanceled school for tomorrow too -_-

y'all were talking about it being cold, and liking it..well its been around -50 degrees here...and they precanceled school for tomorrow too -_-
All the schools in my area closed because with the windchill it's about -20 degrees all day.

This is me! I would so much rather be cold than hot. I'd rather be in snow than anything over like 80 degrees. My perfect temp is like 50.

Unfortunately I live in SC so it's usually never as cold as I want it to be.

I would definitely rather be cold. I absolutely despise being hot. Although I have to say this negative 50 degree BS is a bit much.

The only thing I really like about being hot is getting in the pool. If I was rich and could just sit by the pool every day, I'd want it to be 85 degrees all the time. But since I have to work, I'd prefer 50-65 - you know, so my hair doesn't poof and I can wear cute clothes comfortably.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Does anyone know when TG OO5 will compete? It looks like they stay under the radar lately. So excited to see their routine this season! I also can't wait for their music :)

Does anyone know how CJA developed the Team Gunz and Illuminati thing? Like in 2012, they were just small senior, then 2013 they became Team Gunz, and now there's the Illuminati references. Is it something super secret thing or does someone know the backstory and are willing to share?

Back