All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

oh that must be a different video lol .. the one I was trying to watch still says its private but this one works

I really thought since they had the girls come in that the dialogue would sound more factual but nope :( also, is it just me or do some of those actors look too old to be in high school?

and I hate how she totally lies about her life. but then again, it is the secret diary of the american cheerleader!

I was hoping for a bigger, better secret than that...we've all seen this before!
You know what would've been even better? If she really was still on the Angels and WAS a spy. But then again, maybe Stacey is?! Hum...Guess my imagination is a little too wild for television (or a YouTube series I should say). :rolleyes:

Reactions: VTX
I'm hoping it eventually gets into a rhythm with the writing and the acting. Some of the acting isn't very natural, but I can't tell if that's the writing (which can sometimes make things stiff if they don't let you adapt the dialogue)..or just them.

I'm hoping it eventually gets into a rhythm with the writing and the acting. Some of the acting isn't very natural, but I can't tell if that's the writing (which can sometimes make things stiff if they don't let you adapt the dialogue)..or just them.

I feel like the Emma and the "hot guy" were not too bad, but the little "posse" of girls made me cringe every time they spoke. I have a sneaking suspicion the sub-par acting is the major contributor... If some can make it passable (even with terrible lines) and others just can't, that just screams inexperienced actor to me.

I feel like the Emma and the "hot guy" were not too bad, but the little "posse" of girls made me cringe every time they spoke. I have a sneaking suspicion the sub-par acting is the major contributor... If some can make it passable (even with terrible lines) and others just can't, that just screams inexperienced actor to me.
They were alright..bit of awkwardness. 'Off-limits' girl wasn't awful for some lines. Definite potential, it's just actualizing it..

new episode is up

tumblr_m3m9fvZyya1r8sh59o1_500.gif

Back