All-Star #smoedisback Atv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What do they have to prove?!?
I mean in my mind the only thing they have to prove is how to have good sportsmanship, I could care less about anything else when it comes to smoed and how they scream their heads off during practices, etc.... We've seen it all before.

Frankly so does everyone else that is on a worlds team that strives to be the best - have those types of practices. They want the cheer world to get annoyed again so everyone will start their comments otherwise it is just another practice or some sort of sad story that we all have seen before - sportsmanship I will only believe it when I see it - the question is would it be genuine.

Last edited:
Seeing Kassidy in the promo scared me. But she has for real aged off and left this time, right???

She's aged out of Smoed now. I think she was just in the promo to have a "familiar face" for advertising purposes as the only one people would recognise from the people who spoke was Madi. Purely an advertising move to generate views

That editing made my eyes feel like they were falling out. I have to blink.

I felt the same way and to be honest about the whole thing, it just made me uneasy. I get they were beaten down last year but if this is heading in the direction I think it is then they will need to be smart about what they say otherwise they'll have shot themselves in the foot again.

She's aged out of Smoed now. I think she was just in the promo to have a "familiar face" for advertising purposes as the only one people would recognise from the people who spoke was Madi. Purely an advertising move to generate views
probably still conditions with them, but she is on the new smcoed i6 team called reckless.

I feel like this will end much worse. Don't get me wrong, I love Smoed. I think Smoed can be a very inspiring team to follow, but I just an't see this ending well after last season.

How much is Smoed getting paid to do this? I'm assuming them getting paid is the only reason for letting ATV back in.

because how can "h8erz be their motivators" without the show?! and how can they get fame-hungry kids to fly across the world to be on their team if there are no cameras to document their every move? they have spots to fill, people!! (i'm being facetious, obviously, but I think stopping the show was the best thing they did and this is not a good idea.)

because how can "h8erz be their motivators" without the show?! and how can they get fame-hungry kids to fly across the world to be on their team if there are no cameras to document their every move? they have spots to fill, people!! (i'm being facetious, obviously, but I think stopping the show was the best thing they did and this is not a good idea.)

Is smoed a team with a show or a show with a team? :p

Side note: Eddie looks like he's lost weight. He looks good though I hope it was lost because he was trying to rather than a symptom of stress. :oops:

Back