All-Star #smoedisback Atv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i just searched him on twitter and @SL&AM i think you've been subtweeted. you've officially made it ;) hi orby!

Orby Orta ‏@Orbyorta 34m34 minutes ago
SL&AMing people is a weak persons imitation of strength. #sopredictable
I'll never understand this guy. Considering he himself has slammed people, and let's not forget he let his entire team basically slam brandon with that classless photo, along with letting his athletes bash athletes who left smoed mid season....
If the show turns into more like gymtyme then good for them. If not, I'm not gonna show mercy on another ridiculous season of the smoed show.

i just searched him on twitter and @SL&AM i think you've been subtweeted. you've officially made it ;) hi orby!

Orby Orta ‏@Orbyorta 34m34 minutes ago
SL&AMing people is a weak persons imitation of strength. #sopredictable

2 things:
1. I am so not cool enough to warrant being subtweeted, but
2. Thank you Orby for pointing out that the initials of my kids, spells out the word SLAM. Legit, I never made that connection and now I feel like an idiot---so thanks for that info and laugh.

@Eyes On The Prize Wanna talk about an under qualified cheer clinic leader? Yeah, that'd be me! I'd need to pay people to even stay 5 minutes, let alone a few hours.

However, my fried foods could make them stay---but I won't link pictures again, to keep this thread from being derailed and closed.

Can you post the tweets here?

It's already posted on page 2. He subtweeted my name because of my comment saying that SMOED is the Duggar Family of cheer. I was just being funny, he took it a little bit more seriously---but I agree, the irony is not lost on me.

I feel like, if my kids were older, this would earn me mad cool points---such is life, they're not old enough to 'get' social media just yet.

As a coach I know we've all been there. That moment when your team just can't/won't get their life together and you give them a come to Jesus talk, but sheesh that one scared me! lol. I may be the only one in the boat, but I actually do like watching Smoed. Last season was rough, but hopefully they all learned lessons and this next season will be more like the Blink series.

Sidenote: Eddie looks great!

I already like the blonde that said "most of us aren't 4 time champs, the name is". It seemed like a lot of athletes in the past forgot that so it was refreshing to hear her say that.

I know it's supposed to be dramatic to entice people but Eddie was like the male Abby Lee in that. Mostly the "I want to win" part irked me. This shouldn't be about you as the coach, it should be about the athletes as a whole.

Latest posts

Back