All-Star #smoedisback Atv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

last episode

season 5 preview

13473300_154478161630179_875508072_n.jpg

I don't see Kay Kay or ChiChi

I'm super excited that they are already talking about Season 5! I think seeing their comeback and how they work to get the skills harder will be a really good season. SMOED is my fav in this division, but it would be kind of cool if they were following SMOED and BSB to see how the two teams are preparing for the season in different ways and all that! I feel like showcasing two teams would also hopefully help to stop some of the crazy rivalry fans have between these two teams as well.

I don't see Kay Kay or ChiChi
lmao @ chichi
grin-smiley-emoticon.gif

do you mean chimmy? if i remember right, her ask.com stated that she moved outside of ventura county, which made the back n forth drive too far. and if i remember the city correctly, that would be one hellish drive with traffic. 3+ hours.

as far as kk is concerned, she wasn't on the team throughout the first half of the last season and then came back. you never know.

Is Madi coming back? I can't picture SMOED without her.

I'm pretty sure she is. In yesterday episode they had a pop up window at the end that showed what looked like the start of summer conditioning and she was there. She also talked about how losing is making her drive to do better next season really intense and all that. I would be shocked if she left smoed before she ages out!

*sobs* oh how I miss the old SMOED, not saying the new one is bad but I just miss it.

I agree! I think the first season and second season of the show was my favorite. I don't know if it was the different athletes or even the fact that the pressure wasn't quite as high since they weren't going for number 5 in a row, but something about it was just awesome. I'm really hoping they can get that kind of team again for this coming year and really take it all the way! I know BSB will give them a fight for it, not to mention some other really great teams in the division, but this year was not a great year for SMOED and I want to see them back at the level they used to be at!

do you mean chimmy? if i remember right, her ask.com stated that she moved outside of ventura county, which made the back n forth drive too far. and if i remember the city correctly, that would be one hellish drive with traffic. 3+ hours.

looks like her plans might have changed, according to a recent tweet.

Back