All-Star Summit Announcement?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We just got our comp schedule last night and the only one we are going to is San Jose, so I am not expecting to go to Summit since we only go on a full paid! Those wild cards are useless for us. LOL

Is Ventura on your schedule too? If so I WANT A COPY! Shhhhh, I won't tell. :wasntme:

You're right...

I'm very doubtful we will accept WC bids. With having to win to advance vs having to place top 10, I like the odds on top 10 better. Plus, who wants to decide in Dec (which is the WC bids we would have a shot at) to take away a teams chances for an AL? It's a lot of money to spend for a win or go home.

just kidding because no youth... so we're both wrong :p

i'm with you. thats a big commitment for so early in the season.

Has Varsity not announced how many (non WC) bids at each comp? I just randomly looked at the Summit comp list and I don't see numbers. I'm probably just missing them, because I swear I've seen a list for the upcoming season.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Has Varsity not announced how many (non WC) bids at each comp? I just randomly looked at the Summit comp list and I don't see numbers. I'm probably just missing them, because I swear I've seen a list for the upcoming season.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Edited: Working to get you an answer :D

I saw something just now on twitter that the total paid bids to Summit is 100. Is that what's its been the last couple of years? That seems like so few. How many paid Worlds bids are there?

I saw something just now on twitter that the total paid bids to Summit is 100. Is that what's its been the last couple of years? That seems like so few. How many paid Worlds bids are there?
Last year 71 paid 259 at large were the numbers for the teams who actually went. I'm not sure it more or less was given in a certain situation.
Just kidding that was as of march 11 so there was more after that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back