All-Star Summit Bid Winners 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

THANK YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH!!! We are small senior 1!! We had some tumbling issues today but we still got 0 deductions!!!!!!! We didn't think we were gonna move on but we all started crying in Awards!!! None of us believe it right now!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kill it tomorrow!! (or is it Sunday?)

Kill it tomorrow!! (or is it Sunday?)
We compete tomorrow then we have to get Top 8 to move on to Sunday!!! This team is amazing! I'm filling in for a girl who couldn't make it to Summit for personal reasons, but these girls started with NO tumbling. Now all girls have back walkover a except 2 girls. They're incredible. During the routine I just hand hold during pyramid and I don't have a voice right now because I was yelling counts so loud the coaches could hear me!!! I'm still in shock. Thanks you all so much for the support!!

Did anyone see cheer iowa Athletics J2 wildcats? if so, how did they fare do you think? And is there.link to video? We are here right now, but I am clueless.

IF ANYONE FINDS AN IPHONE AT POP CENTURY PLEASE CALL THE NUMBER ON THE SCREEN IT IS MY COACHES IPHONE SHE LOST BEFORE WE WENT TO THE COMPETITION!!! Let me know if you find one!!

IF ANYONE FINDS AN IPHONE AT POP CENTURY PLEASE CALL THE NUMBER ON THE SCREEN IT IS MY COACHES IPHONE SHE LOST BEFORE WE WENT TO THE COMPETITION!!! Let me know if you find one!!

If you have Twitter ask cheerupdates if he can send a tweet out about it! ;)

Back