All-Star Summit Bid Winners 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Because they are listed as their own single location, small gym. They can't use any athletes from any rockstar locations.

Can you clarify this more please because it still makes no sense to me. What I am getting is that the other Rockstar locations are listed as a separate gym than yours, a separate entity almost. So if you can get a boy from a different gym entirely (SOT) to fill in for you, why can't you have a boy from another different gym (a different rockstar location) fill in for you?

I don't see anything wrong with what you're doing so please don't take this the wrong way, I'm just genuinely curious as to how this works. Best of luck at the Summit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you register and pay with the USASF each year you must register as a Single location, which is what Naples did; or register as a large gym and they could share athletes with us. But they are so far away from the other locations that it didn't make sense to register as a large program. This means they can compete in Small gym divisions based on the size of their gym. This also means they can not share any athletes from other Rockstar locations. It's a USASF rule.

When you register and pay with the USASF each year you must register as a Single location, which is what Naples did; or register as a large gym and they could share athletes with us. But they are so far away from the other locations that it didn't make sense to register as a large program. This means they can compete in Small gym divisions based on the size of their gym. This also means they can not share any athletes from other Rockstar locations. It's a USASF rule.
So could I, theoretically, win a bid as a small gym, replace all the kids with athletes on worlds teams from around the country, and still be able to compete at the summit? Or is there a limit to how many worlds athletes I could use, even though they are all from different programs? It's a serious question, since I can see more gyms doing this in the future since its been made public.

So could I, theoretically, win a bid as a small gym, replace all the kids with athletes on worlds teams from around the country, and still be able to compete at the summit? Or is there a limit to how many worlds athletes I could use, even though they are all from different programs? It's a serious question, since I can see more gyms doing this in the future since its been made public.
There's a 5 worlds athletes per team rule

In my opinion, this is why the Summit should be before worlds. I was never a fan of the summit being a week after such a prestigious competition. If the summit was before then I think it would be a fairer and a less stacked/less manipulated competition in general than what it is now.

By the way, this is just a general statement. I am not saying that I think your stacking your team. If your within the rules then go ahead. I just think that things like this could be abused and there is stacking that goes on. If the summit was before I think less of that would happen with worlds athletes.

They just announced that there were 2 winners in the small j1 division... was that expected?

ETA: Just saw that it was a tie.

THANK YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH!!! We are small senior 1!! We had some tumbling issues today but we still got 0 deductions!!!!!!! We didn't think we were gonna move on but we all started crying in Awards!!! None of us believe it right now!!!

That's so awesome! I hope you kick some booty! Good luck [emoji4]

Back