All-Star Summit Bid Winners 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I found him pretty quickly. He's not ashamed of it. At all. Oy vey!

Edited to add: There seems to be quite a few Worlds athletes either staying or heading back to Orland for Summit.
So does a crossover from a different gym count in the total worlds crossovers per team?

I'm not saying them or that they have other worlds crossovers on this team or any team... I'm just asking as I'm assuming if others started doing this it would count in the total.

Idk why I found this situation so awkward though lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try to keep in mind that everyone at summit with a worlds t shirt or backpack is not a cheer only crossover. I have a girl on my junior level 1 team that competed last weekend at dance worlds. Someone said something to us today during orientation when she was wearing a worlds backpack. Dance worlds and cheer worlds are totally different and she didn't deserve the side eye and comments she received.

Do you mind sharing the name of the person that resigned and position they held

**Welcome to Fierce Board, where we all enjoy ADHD just a....LOOK SQUIRREL***

I don't think it is any secret at this point so why not. Les Estell - Head Legality Judge for USASF. He's been a true asset and advocate for fairness throughout the industry. Hope he stays in the industry in some capacity... we need more guys like him.

e
So does a crossover from a different gym count in the total worlds crossovers per team?

I'm not saying them or that they have other worlds crossovers on this team or any team... I'm just asking as I'm assuming if others started doing this it would count in the total.

Idk why I found this situation so awkward though lol

Good luck to you guys! Worlds was enough for us, no Summit this year. Maybe see you at NCA in 2016.

If true very incredible.

Btw, did you stay at Movies for Worlds and do a quick practice at the Dalmation statues?

Nope, I haven't gone to worlds in about 3 years. I was watching periscope :D

I don't think it is any secret at this point so why not. Les Estell - Head Legality Judge for USASF. He's been a true asset and advocate for fairness throughout the industry. Hope he stays in the industry in some capacity... we need more guys like him.
Damn, I didn't know that. Wow. I was just hanging out with him and about 8,000 other people at LC/LAG finals and he never mentioned it.

Damn, I didn't know that. Wow. I was just hanging out with him and about 8,000 other people at LC/LAG finals and he never mentioned it.

Hope I'm wrong but was told by someone close to him that it was announced at the Gala and was going to be made official Tuesday after Worlds.

Hope I'm wrong but was told by someone close to him that it was announced at the Gala and was going to be made official Tuesday after Worlds.
Yes, Les Stella stepped down from USASF

So I was creeping around on Twitter after hearing that there was drama amongst some medium coed teams (unrelated to this post that is just how I came across this) and it appears that a boy from Spirt of Texas Medium Coed is competing on Rockstar's senior 3 coed team at the Summit. That's allowed? That just seems really weird to me, maybe he's a rockstar alumni or something I don't know but it's bad enough that Worlds medaling/winning athletes are competing on any teams other than J5 or R5 at Summit for their own gym they've been competing at all season. I just thought it was really odd and I never would have come across this information had I not been seeking out Twitter accounts of kids on medium coed teams to find out where the drama was coming from.

My name is Carlos Realpe and I am responding on behalf of Rockstar Naples on the above listed statement. As you may or may not already know the Rockstar gym that you are referring to in this thread is the Naples location. We are a very small first year program who have worked extremely hard and were lucky enough to obtain a full paid bid to this year's summit. Being a small gym has been a blessing in many ways however bad when it comes to having one of your boys injure himself the week before summit. Unfortunately due to our USASF filling status we could not cross over a boy from our sister gym therefore we reached out into the community and found a boy (who happens to be a family friend) that was already staying in Florida for the rest of the week and was able to help our program in a time of need.

Our program and our brand believes firmly in playing by the rules and upholding ourselves to high standards and by NO means are we trying to gain a competitive advantage by having this athlete participate. We are simply filling a gap with someone who was in town and willing to help our small gym in a time of need.

My name is Carlos Realpe and I am responding on behalf of Rockstar Naples on the above listed statement. As you may or may not already know the Rockstar gym that you are referring to in this thread is the Naples location. We are a very small first year program who have worked extremely hard and were lucky enough to obtain a full paid bid to this year's summit. Being a small gym has been a blessing in many ways however bad when it comes to having one of your boys injure himself the week before summit. Unfortunately due to our USASF filling status we could not cross over a boy from our sister gym therefore we reached out into the community and found a boy (who happens to be a family friend) that was already staying in Florida for the rest of the week and was able to help our program in a time of need.

Our program and our brand believes firmly in playing by the rules and upholding ourselves to high standards and by NO means are we trying to gain a competitive advantage by having this athlete participate. We are simply filling a gap with someone who was in town and willing to help our small gym in a time of need.
How is it worded in the rules that you couldn't pull a boy from another Rockstar location, but you could pull a boy in from another gym and allstar program entirely?

Because they are listed as their own single location, small gym. They can't use any athletes from any rockstar locations.

You can compete with any athlete from any program at any time as long as they're not at the same competition. You do not need a waiver that's only for Worlds.

Back