OT #teamtawnj

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
were always talking about minors. there was no slander defamation of anyones character only like 10% of the all star world is adult cheerleaders, how are WE NOT going to talk about Minors.

There is a difference between talking about minors and talking about them negatively
Obviously this board revolves around minors it's cheerleading! But there is NEVER an excuse to talk about minors in a negative way or talk about
Minors who you don't know and their personal decisions involving cheer..

Seeker30 i think talking about a team is fine but stating a team members name and discucssing them is fine but if you are rude about not fine?
i got banned 2times
once for posting in the who do you think will win worlds. i commented and didnt read the no comment other than who do you think
and then i got it for calling maddi g cocky hahha
LOL me too. Wasnt it a mother being banned over worlds.

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka-240x180.jpg
hey that's my thing ;):p

I'm definitely not a well known poster on here so I am far from being 'in their group', and I very rarely post on the drama consumed threads, however I feel like I need to put my point of view across here although I know most will disagree. It really bugs me when people of higher 'authority' (for example admins) feel that they have the right to ban as they please. I see no rules that neither DJ or Tawne have broken so this is just ridiculous. If you believe that in the past DJ has made bullying comments then why was he not banned at the time when there was a legitimate reason? It's like a parent punishing their child for something they did wrong the week before; it's just not justifiable. As for Tawne, she was sticking up for her daughters team and I see no problem with that. There are plenty of people on this forum I disagree with however in no way do I think they need to be banned. It all comes down to opinions, and without them the boards would be a very boring place.

"Okay, you should just know that we don't do this a lot so this is like a really huge deal.. We want to invite you to have lunch with us everyday for the rest of the week."

I nearly spit my drink all over my computer when I saw that they talked about that boy using his FULL name. that's just wrong on so many levels.

When reading that thread I noticed there was a third (key) person involved in that arguement. This person was also using the minors name and yet he isn't banned from the boards. In fact I noticed he posted on this thread as well. That doesn't seem quite fair now does it???

When reading that thread I noticed there was a third (key) person involved in that arguement. This person was also using the minors name and yet he isn't banned from the boards. In fact I noticed he posted on this thread as well. That doesn't seem quite fair now does it???
The boy in question was brought up firstly just to say he moved gym.

Back