All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Running on the treadmill at the gym and Realizing the weird looks you're getting from the people on either side of you MAY have to do with the fact you just said, "if you ain't got no real hair prepare to sweat your weave out!" Out loud while you're listening to your iPhone.....which only has cheer mixes on it. #cheermomgymprobz

My dad is currently watching some Hallmark movie and one of the main characters is the celebrity whos name is Matt Swift. I keep expecting them to say Matt Smith.

I wrote a 3000 essay on eye movements and started to talk about the eye movement called vergence...I accidently wrote VeNgeance since I was thinking about my Nfinity Vengeance that morning!

Every time I hear someone say "First Class" my mind finishes with "Jaguar Skills Jaguar Skills" (signature NLMS voiceover). I've also asked my mom if we could go on a road trip to Freehold, Glen Burnie, Kernersville, Marietta, etc and she would be confused as to why I had picked those cities. I used to pull scorps and stretches in gym class. Anytime some says the word 'Cali' or 'bullets' I think of blue and black. I can start singing one team's music and end up singing another team's music without even noticing the transition.

Back