All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When your husband and kid sing along word for word to your team's music in the car (all 4 team's mixes) because they've heard it so much.

When you hear the songs in the car and automatically bust out the choreography, with people next to you at a light wondering what you're doing.
Imagine seeing the person in the car next to yours doing the same thing...

My water bottle loves to do Arabian double full baskets. I think it cheered at OSU.
My cheer shoe and I can do a double up, double around, and double down why I'm laying on the floor. No big deal though. And when I play dolls with my little sister we create routines and stunt groups. (Why do they even make Barbies that don't have needles nowadays?)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

When you start googling lyrics you've heard in a cheer mix because you want to hear the full song only to switch back to the cheer mix because they used the only catchy part of the song in the mix.

We had a photo shooting a few weeks ago.

I wanted the girls to just jump up and throw their hands in the air on 3.
Like - 1,2,3!

After multiple fails we went back to 5,6,7,8

And Karma? Everytime someone mentions Karma, i hear you get served what you deserve.

It's with all songs from cheermixes i like - when i hear them on the radio or in a shop, it just sounds wrong when there is no voice over where it should be :-D

If someone in our house asks if something is locked, the response is: "Lock the Doors...Tight. Tight" courtesy of this year's TG 005.

This sounds like my kid. I posted this on Facebook previously lol.
azeqegah.jpg

We listened to their music all the time so I was trying to not to have to hear it. She just had to ask me again so I posted that on Facebook. Then when I posted the "and now shes mad" part, I said it in my head just like in the music. I wanted to scream go away get out of my head!!!! Lol

I almost always walk around with my hands pinned behind my back because that's how we walked to our spots in competition. I look so awkward but it's like second nature lol

My CP is learning to backspot, and I asked her to help me with the groceries in my arms (2 heavy paper bags full), and she walks up to me and puts her hands on the bags but doesn't actually take them. Me: "What the heck are you doing??? " She replied, "Backspotting."

She also backspots the dogs when they're trying to jump on the off-limit furniture. They're so happy.

This sounds like my kid. I posted this on Facebook previously lol.
azeqegah.jpg

We listened to their music all the time so I was trying to not to have to hear it. She just had to ask me again so I posted that on Facebook. Then when I posted the "and now shes mad" part, I said it in my head just like in the music. I wanted to scream go away get out of my head!!!! Lol
You might want to block her middle and last name out...

Back