All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When you choreograph dance sections while running because your playlist is now primarily "cheer appropriate"

That awkward momeent when your ipod is is full and you can only save half of your 643 songs So you keep your 287 cheerleading songs and uncheck the rest so the only music you have is cheerleading <3

that awkward moment when
1.i sang Gt pink's music so much last year that when i was at a party & like a G6 came on, the kid that sat next to me ran up and went " NOW IM FELLING SO FLY LIKE A G-Y-M-T-Y-M-E! "
2.i always make up routines at the store and BURST out into music.
3.i tend to wear my cheer bows alot to the store !
4. my non-cheer friends know the music AND stunts to my music, WCSS,SE,twisters,tsunamis&GTpink
and last one...
5.i came home today & found my cheer-dad listening to Tsunami's music

when it annoys me seeing kids do jumping jacks in gym and not hitting high V's at the top and cleaning at the bottom :mad:
hahaha i slap when i do those & all the kids are like "owwwww doesnt that hurt " i respond with "no" (even though my legs would be red) :)

...when you go into the CEA music suggestion thread and realize that you choreograph waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much to songs when you don't even coach....:oops:

That awkward moment when you're watching Titanic for the third time today at 2am and you've gotten to the point of perfecting Senior Elite's pyramid while the rest of the house sleeps....

When you fake tan and have to put in a bow (even at home!) because it just looks weird without it.

When you go to the Y and have your hair done with a big poof but resist the urge to wear a bow because people think you look crazy enough with the poof
When the older lady on the treadmill next to you can hear your cheer music and thinks your crazy
When you one man your five year old boy cousin and teach him how to fly
When you teach the same cousin to do a handspring
If you've ever stuck you hand into a cealing fan trying to pull body positions because you put the stool you were standing on in a bad place
I kicked my little brother doing a toetouch on a trampoline a few years ago...
When your watching the episode of the Twilight Zone with the watch that stops time and you think that if you had that thing you would spend even more time at the gym
When the pool is used for pulling body positions
When you can count past 8
When you HATE those crazy cheer moms that push their kids way to hard, but you cant wait to be one!

Back