All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

that awkward moment whenever i hear tonight im loving you and i jump into the basket and jump section for ACE warriors.................

#thatawkwardmoment when both your choreographers AND your coaches wont let you do a stunt because it's not legal at your level... Even though you know for a fact it's legal -_-

#thatawkwardmoment when both your choreographers AND your coaches wont let you do a stunt because it's not legal at your level... Even though you know for a fact it's legal -_-

Or that awkward moment when you're about to suggest things legal at your level to your coreographer............good thing I kept my mouth shut ;)

U.E. Cheer said:
#that awkward moment when you find random bruises on you and you just say ''probably from practice''

I'm a coach and I do this too. Let's get physical! Physical!

Um, I just had a Sr moment. Sorry!

At my school in gr.12 you have to do an exit interview to grad. Basicly we have to put a binder together of all our achivements and ext. I had a 3inch binder full of just cheer stuff I would have had more but my mom wouldnt get anouther binder. We also had to do an interview explaining our binder. Our max time was 15 min. I talked for about an hour explaining cheer...
Also we had classs time to work on it and we could listen to our ipods. I had CEA's music on full blast doing motions and everything. My teacher had to come from the other side of the room to tell me to turn it down and ask what I was doing :)

I was just reading Entertainment Weekly, and they had an article with Katy Perry in it..and she walk talking about her and her friends all say WERK with an e. I died.

Back