All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When you hear "Stupid Cupid" on the radio while driving out to dinner with a friend and belt out "it's the undisputed champions of the Worlllddd Cup!" without even realizing that hey, THOSE AREN'T THE REAL WORDS.

I had to make a double puzzle (one of those jumble puzzles that results in a final jumbled word) and I did fashion designers...lifted directly from the song fashionista. The final word unscramble is "Louis Vuitton" and the other words are Sean John, Calvin Klein, DKNY...etc.

When I was taking the PSAT last week I finished at the end of the last section early. Well one of the last few questions had some words in it that triggered cheer in me, so of course I was singing it in my head. The proctor, who also I have as a teacher that I went to after the test, said she saw me daydreaming at the end. Oh I wasn't daydreaming. I was cheering in my head

One time i was listening to my ipod in the grocerey store and F5's music came on and i started singing out of nowhere and it was fourth of july so it was all crowded and all the people see is me in the middle of the store singing"Dont you hear me calling you Miss Hunnay??? MISS HUNNAYY!" then my moms all like "sshhhh there people looking at you, your embarrising me!" ..............Since when did I embarrass her?

Ahahaha!!!

When your JV cheer coach comes to your office with printout in hand to ask you your opinion about interpreting scoring and legalities for an EP in how to choreograph their routine because..."you 'get' cheer, and can probably clarify what they mean."

I'm giving that one to the boards, because most of what I've learned, I've learned here.

Well this is stereotyped by people, but when I end up talking a lot and once we get new assigned seats (yes in high school) for 4th period I end up in the very front in the middle. Then a girl says typical cheerleader since I'm kinda loud. So I had to say point talker, but of course she didn't get it.

Back