All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm in a class called Ancients and Moderns. The professor requested we bring in an "artifact of democracy" that accurately represents our democratic theory or our personal theory of government if we do not feel as though a pure democracy is the ideal form. (I fell into the second group.) I decided to show the video of Missy's tryout from Bring it On, and then, in front of my entire class, I explained how Torrance Shipman serves as a philosopher king, and that the masses, who had said they had "already voted" on adding Whitney's little sister Jamie (because she was small and easy to toss) were incorrect. Had the philosopher king not stepped in and informed the masses that they were making the wrong choice, Missy wouldn't have been on the team and they wouldn't have been as good.

I got an A.

If i'm sitting in class, i'm in layout position.
I sing cali bullets nonstop.
My ipod is full of cheer music.
I make stuntgroups of people in class when i'm bored...
I try turning things people say into voice overs.

Help me, I have a problem

My parents drove me to walmart (last minute shopping) and there was this car with a :rays: on the back and a picture of an orange sticker on the back.

They must be a Orange fan. But i seriously stared at them (at a red light) and i was trying to see if they looked like a cheerleader... Its extremely weird since i live in Washington that someone would have that on their car....

-I'm always sitting in class day dreaming of awesome pyramids with all my classmates
-My phone has only cheer music, maybe like 10 normal songs...
-Stretching 24/7....including in the car
-I think I have more cheer clothes and bows than I do normal clothes
-I mainly learned how to do makeup from cheer...
-I'm on this app while stretching as we speak
-I only have facebook so I can be a part of the stretching page :)
MAJOR CHEER PROBS

This is going to make me truly sound like a "dumb blonde" but one day I was sitting in math class and we were counting marbles and I go "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 1, 2, 3, 4..." I didn't even realize I was doing it until my friends (who are not cheerleaders) look at me and say "Karlie, you've been counting since kindergarten, you should know by now that we don't start over at 8" That was when I realized cheerleading really had taken over my life.

This is going to make me truly sound like a "dumb blonde" but one day I was sitting in math class and we were counting marbles and I go "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 1, 2, 3, 4..." I didn't even realize I was doing it until my friends (who are not cheerleaders) look at me and say "Karlie, you've been counting since kindergarten, you should know by now that we don't start over at 8" That was when I realized cheerleading really had taken over my life.

You don't sound like a dumb blonde, your a cheerleader. I've done that before

You'd only be a dumb blonde if you would have counted up to nine and then started over ;)

Back