OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
No

Chloe will be done when the money is done

I always wonder if the original girls have any say in renewing their contracts. I want to believe that they do but deep down I know they don't. None of them seem like they absolutely dread being there besides Chloe. I also wonder if the moms, now knowing how the whole show works, negotiated things into their contract.

I always wonder if the original girls have any say in renewing their contracts. I want to believe that they do but deep down I know they don't. None of them seem like they absolutely dread being there besides Chloe. I also wonder if the moms, now knowing how the whole show works, negotiated things into their contract.

They were signed on for 4 seasons I think. This year would be the 5th season. So I guess your questions will be answered when we see who shows up for filming this month.

I mean, the girls are minors.... I doubt they fully understand what is in the contract.

While I couldn't be 100% sure I do believe that Chloe and Christy will not be returning for season 5 as they did not renew their contract.

They start filming this month so people will be able to figure it out soon.

At any rate Chloe is still "touring" and earning money from Dance Mom fame separately from the group.

I just finish watching Dance Moms and I have to tell you, I am so sick of seeing Cathy on my DVR, TV and atmosphere... This lady has become a total nuisance, publicity whore and obsessed stalker, even her own people are getting tired of her antics... On the show, the parents from her gym were questioning the routine she wanted to perform at National,,,'Whaaat'? "Seriously, are you for real"? Chandelier..." Let's be a little more original Abby Lee wannabee! Even her young dancers looked very irritated and annoyed when they heard that they will be performing to the song Chandelier...They all had the look on their faces-"Why are we always riding ALDC's coattail"? I will suggest that Abby Lee take a protection order out against Cathy, this lady is seriously "cuckoo for cocoa puffs." Btw, have anybody seen Vivi? I am worry that she may be specially delivered in a big red box back to the adoption agency that Cathy got her from because she 'Ain't Maddie' and Cathy may have finally opened her eyes on that matter and no longer in denial that Vivi hates dancing, maybe she can choreograph the Chandelier number.

PS: I have to admit that the little girl on Candy Apples was killing it in the Dance off! I predict that her Mom is signing her up as we write for ALDC in place of Chloe next season, watch!

Last edited:
I just finish watching Dance Moms and I have to tell you, I am so sick of seeing Cathy on my DVR, TV and atmosphere... This lady has become a total nuisance, publicity whore and obsessed stalker, even her own people are getting tired of her antics... On the show, the parents from her gym were questioning the routine she wanted to perform at National,,,'Whaaat'? "Seriously, are you for real"? Chandelier..." Let's be a little more original Abby Lee wannabee! Even her young dancers looked very irritated and annoyed when they heard that they will be performing to the song Chandelier...They all had the look on their faces-"Why are we always riding ALDC's coattail"? I will suggest that Abby Lee take a protection order against Cathy, this lady is seriously "cuckoo for coco puff." Btw, have anybody seen Vivi? I am worry that she may be specially delivered in a big red box back to the adoption agency that Cathy got her from because she 'Ain't Maddie' and Cathy may have finally opened her eyes on that matter and no longer in denial that Vivi hates dancing, maybe she can choreograph the Chandelier number.

PS: I have to admit that the little girl on Candy Apples was killing it in the Dance off! I predict that her Mom is signing her up as we write for ALDC in place of Chloe next season, watch!

Kathy and the gang are just doing what the producers tell them to do.

It's childish and contrived but scripted and what they're paid for.

You can see Vivienne in this episode. When CADC shows up to Struggle the Yard she's up at the top watching

Back