All-Star The Thread To Congratulate F5!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you think they should have won

• Total voters
Congrats ladies! Great job. Love how pretty your unis sparkle under the lights! You can even tell in my video!

YES<3 This really made my day. I am so happy for F5, as I have been rooting for them all season. Like i mentioned in a previous thread, everybody got so involved in the SE vs SS battle that they forgot to see who was sneaking up behind them! This is a great day for all star cheerleading:) GO F5, work those rings ladies!!

I knew since the Twister showcase that you would be world champs this year. Amazing performances, long overdue title this year, and so glad I got to see almost every single one of your performances this year :) An amazing group of girls and coaches along with an amazing program. Very well-deserved <3

Could not express a greater congratulations do the Divas of F5 <3 I have been pulling for you girls all season and yall winning this weekend seriously made my Worlds Weekend, as I viewed from home. I pretty much cried when I found out yall won! Y'all are AMAZING. So proud of yall, thanks for giving us such wonderful performances for us to gush about! Once again, CONGRATS :D

Could not express a greater congratulations do the Divas of F5 <3 I have been pulling for you girls all season and yall winning this weekend seriously made my Worlds Weekend, as I viewed from home. I pretty much cried when I found out yall won! Y'all are AMAZING. So proud of yall, thanks for giving us such wonderful performances for us to gush about! Once again, CONGRATS :D
*TO the Divas of F5.... woooops :)

Back